Comp Stomp should be the leveling battleground

For those that don’t know: Comp Stomp is a brawl that comes every couple of months that allows players to fight against well the computer. The computer generated opponeants are programed to act like real players. For example, druids and rogues will stealth and try to steal bases. If you’re not present, they will succeed. At present, you have to be 70 to do it. And it’s an easy way to get marks of honor, honor and conquest.

By making it 10-70, it gives new players and alt players a way to try out their classes and learn how to pvp. Kind of like league of legends bot style. While it’s better to play against other players, however this would be a stress free way to be able to learn your class and try out different specializations without people…screaming at you. Sure you’ll have that one, but that’s better than every battleground.

11 Likes

Making it available from LV10 upwards would also increase a lot of Mark of Honor gainings to get the older Arsenal sets.

7 Likes

Yes that was my idea. 10-70. Give out maybe like 3-5 marks of honor. I forget how much comp stomp currently gives out. And even maybe 100 more honor so it’s easier to get pvp gear when you do hit 70.

why does comp stomp even exist
it’s called pvp player versus player

Because sometimes the people you play with make things worse than what it needs to be. And hitting bots is fun. If you don’t like it, don’t play it.

8 Likes

Wait is Comp Stomp up or did I miss it last week?

They delayed it to this week because Korrak’s Revenge was overriding it during the Anniversary event.

2 Likes

Because it gives us a way to get honor when we don’t want to go to the random BG salt mines.

7 Likes

Oyay! I didn’t miss it! :smiley:

1 Like

i wouldn’t consider beating up easy bots particularly honorable
if the issue is gearing up for pvp then make gearing up for pvp possible without fighting ie crafting or buying starter gear for gold

1 Like

Yeah but honor is kind of worthless now.

They messed up by making even the low end pvp gear upgrades require the flightstones currency instead.

2 Likes

I use marks of honor more for old transmog sets and weapon sets for like the bfa stuff is eighty. It’s a nice way to save up for the week but would be made easier if it was permanent.

You get marks of honor for winning not for being honorable, and you get honor for killing people.

They could call it “Ez mode currency”, as long as blizzard lets us get PVP mog through it, that’s what matters.

The only reason I do comp stomp is for mog, I have zero interest in fighting other players.

1 Like

Comp Stomp is great. I can actually get honor gear now without being bored and other people’s farmable content for several days.

1 Like

Think BG Blitz was overriding it because BG Blitz is now gone.

it is indeed up

1 Like

Even PVP games have PVE options.

1 Like

It’s a different flavor of PVP: Players Vs Programs

:upside_down_face:

(Or processors, pentiums, etc)

1 Like

Think of it as a PvP training ground. Wouldn’t you rather have better prepared players joining your other pug battlegrounds?

And to everyone else…wouldn’t it be great if there were Comp Stomps of other battlegrounds besides AB?

2 Likes

I mean it’s kinda treat your self kinda bonus event.

Also, it’s a bit of the pvp style of a raid. I wouldn’t mind the AI having an epic version where it is harder.

1 Like