Community Survey - TBC Poll - Let's get some answers

Hello everyone,

I have created a TBC survey for the community. This survey is similar to the one that more than 25K people answered for Classic and the answers were fairly accurate when it came to Faction and Class balance.

I thought it would be nice to get another survey for TBC (I haven’t seen one created yet) and might even help some people to decide which class or faction to play if still undecided.

I tried to throw in “yes” / “no” questions for hot topics and on some questions a few friends and I were interested to see where the community stands.

Link below

https://forms.gle/CTxzkDkFQSRg4n2w9

This is not official obviously. Thanks a lot for filling it out

Link to the results: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeHaRuKF-LB1oO2MI5-oeYdCOb94V5eTS6iC9oeAxnfOiCeAw/viewanalytics

Edit: Please share it with your friends, discord and reddit to get the maximum answers.

19 Likes

Some of the questions aren’t worded perfectly but overall, great job and hope it gets lots of responses. Thanks.

3 Likes

Thanks!! :slight_smile:

Let me know for the questions that were not well worded, I can change them without affecting the answers already received

you forgot to put Jewlcrafting as a professions option

Oh **** thanks, I added it

at the same time, my opinion of not well worded might not be yours. i dont wanna screw up your survey if those questions were exactly how you intended to to ask them lol. its definitely a good one and id rather not make changes than mess with it :wink:

Good survey really good survey I wish I knew how to do the house I actually when my making one of those myself

Thanks, appreciate it! Hopefully this will get traction and some answers will continue to pour in

Solid survey. Answers submitted. Hopefully more people find it!

1 Like

It’s a good survey! You may want to add some additional “does not apply / none of the above” say if you weren’t going to play another class or if you didn’t play retail or classic but plan on playing tbc etc.

Thanks for the answers and the suggestion. I have added the option to not play an alt!

The questions about didn’t play retail and classic is kinda already part of the survey although there is no direct question…

Bumping up this thread so that we can continue getting some answers.

last i looked it was at almost 70 (refreshing the summary page to see the results). it’s a pretty good spread too which is nice to see.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that I was with the majority on most topics.

Minor feedback: your survey doesn’t take altoholics into account. When you ask what races/classes I will play I can only select one combination. The correct answer, of course, is “all of them.”

:smiley:

1 Like

Also: you ask a bunch of “yes/no” questions. Ex: “Would you support the implementation of Fresh Servers?”

Need a third: “Don’t care”

2 Likes

For that question, i put that i support them… though i don’t plan to play on one.

1 Like

Your survey isn’t alt friendly. I will be playing a few races and several classes to 70. I suppose this priest will be my main but I really consider a few of them to be mains. I’ll level up at least alchemy, herbalism, LW, skinning, tailoring and likely a couple more. By the second page I quit the survey since it didn’t contain options for me to correctly answer the questions

1 Like

Dual spec was added in 3.1, not wotlk prepatch.

Man those class numbers are strange. Ive seen so many people wanting to play priest yet they are quite low overall…

You could only pick four classes: the “main” and the other three classes you’d like ot play. For me, shadow priest is priority #5. :man_shrugging:

If the survey had been more open-ended there probably would have been more.