Community hosted pride march!

Completely agree. And it got way, way better once we had the megathread put into place. I think it’s helping, as this thread was better received than any of the recent ones after the spate of trolling.

1 Like

What the hell does that snippet/quote of me, get a word salad from you, that has nothing to do what I was responding to from a different poster

According to the story team, there is no homophobia in the WoW world so a pride event in-game wouldn’t make any sense.

If there’s a possibility for the event to be official then i have no choice but to attend this.

They could always add their own twist to it. Like, not a “pride” event, but a different festivity that just so happens to have lots of rainbows and celebration of one’s journey through self-discovery. and a lot of alcohol.

I’d be down for it.

Wouldn’t be a pride event at that point, it would be rainbow celebration day or something lol.

Journey of self discovery on being a murder hobo.

It technically wouldn’t, but it would. Either way, I’d be down for it. :slight_smile:

Hi, everyone!

As an Indigenous Two-Spirit player and content creator, I’m so excited to see some of y’all pumped for this!

I’m a friend of Cel, and I will also be participating in this as well, and working as the NA Alliance coordination! I’m not on the forums much (ever) so just thought I’d tip my hat to our friend Circeta and send some love for everyone who’s ready to throw some rainbows around and spread some excitement. <3

Hope to see you there!

2 Likes

word salad? Seems like English to me. But holy crap I’m sorry i talked to you on a ---->forum<-----. Seemed relevant that you know in this thread they are talking about LGBT+ and the various issues. Try to be less hateful buddy :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Would that be like a game of smear the ***** lol.

Still no 404, which won’t happen.

Betcha feel kinda dumb.

I’d argue that you don’t need homophobia to exist in the lore to have a pride event in game, there is nothing wrong with celebrating your way of life for no other reason that to celebrate it, so I’m all for including them.

3 Likes

It wouldn’t surprise me if a few tried. With a big enough march from each faction most likely it would be a trail of dead bodies of those attempting. Regardless, there is a war in world of warcraft, seems fitting that warmode is on with that many people. Well assuming there will be a decent amount showing up.

You took that line completely out of context to serve your own.

Nicely done, you have passed trolling basics 101

You took a little snippet and took it out of context golf clap

And ignored

Maybe someday we can all go back to playing the game and having fun.

These forums are out of control as of late.

I hope y’all enjoy your party thing.

1 Like

Will they have WM on ?

2 Likes

because you are unable to have a conversation? Sorry bucko. Perhaps if you stopped typing word salad it would help. :smiley:

Slapping me on ignore so fast shows you are unable to have a conversation. I hope you change such small minded views.

Why would you turn WM on for a march event?

1 Like

“If they did that, I would stay as far away as I could. WM for an Event is NOT a good idea, imho.”