Community hosted pride march!

Hello Azeroth!

https://www.twitch.tv/celheals and his community will be hosting a fundraiser for Pride Month on June 5th, 2021 and we’re hoping to get several pride marches setup in game across both Horde and Alliance, NA and EU. Maybe if this event takes off Blizzard will finally add an official event! Horde will meet up in Silvermoon City, and Alliance will meet in Stormwind at 1 pm CST.

The march will be streamed on Twitch so head over there or to Cel’s Twitter with any questions that aren’t answered here. As well as the march he’ll be raising money for the charity Rainbow Railroad. Everyone under the rainbow is welcome to attend, especially allies and of course trolls whether they’re the Taz’dingo kind or the trade chat kind :wink:

During the stream Cel will also be interviewing various LGBTQIA2S+ streamers so stay tuned for that list and come join us!

38 Likes

Inb4: buried and 404

4 Likes

( I don’t have a twitter - is it on a specific server or is it a global thing? if it’s on there then I’m quite sorry! I’ll try giving it another read through! This is awesome though!!)

Edit: I got it! :3 Nvm - I’ve marked the date and I’m excited to do it!!

1 Like

more new letters and now a number.

48 Likes

Wonderful news! :heart: Wish I could attend.

3 Likes

Cel was recently a featured streamer on Raiderio and has a very solid base of viewers so the event will happen regardless we’re just opening it up to the public for anyone that would like to celebrate with us :slight_smile: Thank you for the reply though! Hope to see you there. <3

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter who this Cel person is, GD forumers hates all this gay stuff, so reports are gonna be coming from the haters :rofl: . Even if your intentions are not harmful it does break the Advertisement rule so 404

Thanks for the invite but I have too much to do on that day and very little time to do it in .

3 Likes

2S stands for Two spirit, inclusive of Indigenous peoples. :slight_smile: And is the proper acronym in Canada, where the charity that money is being raised for is based out of. Happy to help enlighten people though! Learn something new every day on the internet. :wink:

8 Likes

That’s lovely! Good on Cel for hosting this and organising the event. Would love to see the lineup.

2 Likes

Thank you for the questions! I’m happy you were able to find info. Feel free to invite any friends that would like to attend and we look forward to seeing you there on the 5th! This post may disappear so Twitter will have all the info you need <3

1 Like

is the + just an ‘etc’ or an actual part of the accronym?

1 Like

Not everyone feels they fall under one of those options mentioned, and those individuals would fall under the + so I guess it could be seen as “etc” sure. :slight_smile: Thanks for asking that’s a great question!

1 Like

The forgot the P for pansexuals…bigots.

2 Likes

Neat, someone actually doing something useful instead of the usual troll threads like

Lgtbq+ eyecolors or stuff like that

5 Likes

Wow. Somebody actually using the LGBT thread to actually use positivity to be positive like host events and even points to somebody who is donating to also donate as well? :open_mouth:

This is honestly refreshing to see that isn’t from the usual 2 loud jerks we see all the time. A wholesome honest thread that actually goes and helps the community their apart of and doesn’t use it to spread hate or play the victim card. :slight_smile:
You’ve have earned my like for this thread. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Oh. :no_mouth:

and O for Omnisexual.

I really hope you’re just kidding here… :confused:

…I’m gonna find one later, am i?.. :frowning_face:

The OP was very nice about it. Major props.

2 Likes

Good luck. I’ll try to make it.

sounds exciting cant wait :heart: :rainbow_flag:

1 Like

Sounds cool, make sure to take screenies :smiley:

We will have communities and LFG channels open that day to make invites easy, as well as posting on twitter with updates! :slight_smile:

2 Likes