Community hosted pride march!

“LGBTQIA2S+”

Just end me already.

7 Likes

When I looked up 2S, all I got was a Nail Salon in the Philippines but I am sure I will be called racist and some sort of phobic. They really need to start banning people constantly throwing the terms and having no idea what it means just to stir the pot. It’s so tiresome.

3 Likes

I mean, you could try reading the thread? It’s already been answered multiple times.

@OP: good on you! I’ll add it to my calendar and try to make it.

1 Like

here we go… :yawning_face:

when you call everything/everyone you don’t agree with transphobic or racist nothing is. It is actually very narcissistic behavior in the clinical sense (A mental disorder with exaggerated feelings of self-importance, but low self-esteem.).

This makes people not take the very valid needs/oppression of trans folx + LGBQT+++++++ seriously while simultaneously manifesting further division. well done …circular firing squads dont work very well.

correct, you are only allowed to make a joke about cis straight white males. otherwise you must be racist. Old news but everyone take note.

12 Likes

Just shows how ignorant you are about transphobia. I suggest you stop even saying stuff like this because you look like a complete fool. That’s coming for a trans person who hates a good portion of your community.

4 Likes

2S means Two Spirit… because there are people that think they have two spirits, yep. :neutral_face:

5 Likes

This was before I scrolled down and only read post one. Can’t blame me for not knowing when new letters get added every other month. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Two-Spirit is a very old indigenous idea used for native transgendender people in certain tribes.

Exaggeration aside, nobody is going to blame you for asking questions respectfully.

If you do it in a mocking way then don’t be surprised if you get hostility back.

Manners aren’t really that complicated.

4 Likes

Passive agressiveness is even worse.

4 Likes

You seem pretty hostile and I am not sure why. I hope you have a nice days anyways.

1 Like

That’s why I believe in aggressive passiveness

3 Likes

I just stick to straight up aggression.

Aggressive peacock is aggressive.

7 Likes

It’s always funny when people forget that birds used to be dinosaurs.

1 Like

It’s nice to see that the OP wasn’t flag bombed.

Stuff like the cassowary makes that fact hard to forget

2 Likes

I’m curious as to how the indigenous get added to this. Not that I have any problem with it of course, I’m just curious.

OP is based in Canada, so the acronym they use includes a more specific term that’s relevant to the indigenous people there. I admit it’s the first time I’ve seen it too, though I’ve heard of 2 Spirited plenty.

1 Like

I see, thanks. From what I understand, Canada doesn’t have a great record with the indigenous, so it makes sense.

1 Like

Where have I made a joke about cis white males? Unless you are refering to the person who referred to themselves as a weapon of mass destruction, when we are talking about the LGBTQIA2S+ community. That is TRANSPHOBIC

1 Like