Community hosted pride march!

We have a few people that are going to be recording it and we will be putting out videos of the event as well!

1 Like

YAASSS!! So exciting! It is going to be FANTASTIC!

1 Like

Sounds like everyday.

LGBTQIA2S+

Where is the H?

Ah yes, how can we forget Hagrid? (but seriously, what?)

It’s not June yet.

Imagine knowing that LGBTQIA+ people exist outside of the month of June? I am shocked.

Better save the date then!

2 Likes

#azerothpride

2 Likes

Lebian gay bi trans queer asexual intersex 2spirit only club

Awesome I’d love to attend :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: :pray::nail_care::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow:

5 Likes

What the hell is 2S? Sounds like a Yohra unit from Nier: Automata.
9S sister? 2B brother?

3 Likes

Blockquote What the hell is 2S? Sounds like a Yohra unit from Nier: Automata.
9S sister? 2B brother?

Blockquote

It is an Indigenous term referring to two spirit. Please don’t be racist.

3 Likes

2s is 2 Spirited. Although idk why OP still use + when he might as well just say the P and the A.

Blockquote 2s is 2 Spirited. Although idk why OP still use + when he might as well just say the P and the A.

It is the Canadian acronym, I am Canadian and the event is for a Canadian based Charity.

Jesus, people need to stop throwing the r-word around when it doesn’t apply… it cheapens the word

14 Likes

Yea they were definitely not being racist there

Two spirit isn’t exactly a widely known thing and were just trying to make a joke as well

I really don’t think they were being malicious

1 Like

OMG!! How many more letters and numbers are gonna get added here?

I’m not sure stars, meteors, or nebulae get that long…maybe about that long. Pretty soon we may as well say: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

2 Likes

Yeah me (gay) and a lot of my gay and lesbian friends and my husband just use LGBT…

Of course you always have that one very liberal friend that wants to use a whole acronym we love them but we just roll our eyes at him

3 Likes

It’s been educational developing a pretty tight relationship with my hairdresser (I know, what stereotype!) He’s pretty close to a best friend. Cheered when he got to marry his husband in our State, went to the wedding, they came to my son’s. Our husbands are cool.

I did have a learning curve and that’s why I feel pretty comfortable and confident when making comments.

Sometimes I’ve told him what’s been said here and the same roll eyes, I grin knowing that would be his response - he got has tweaked as I was when the two beauty queens had a fit, calling me a -itch and leaving the movie theater after I asked one to stop talking during a movie.

Like HUGE chip - I wasn’t thinking gay, black, white - just quit taking in movie! Though I did it nicer.

My husband is the quintessential “Marlboro Man” look wise, he knows I can handle my own battles, but I couldn’t help but be proud the second that guy said that he stood up on the other side of me.

Told my friend and he cracked up laughing. No offense taken, ya know?

It’s not a real march unless you do it in WM, lol.