Community Council posts that make you feel seen

for me its;

and

these posts are thorough and cover pretty much everything id like to see in regards to these topics.

If you guys have seen any notable CC posts that make you feel seen, post em.

i want to see if the actual community vibes with some of what is being said over in the VIP :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

that just looks like they are asking for things they want - you want the same good for you

I dont read that forum.

/shrug

1 Like

i think youre in the majority, but blizzard reads that one for the purpose of ignoring this one.

2 Likes

I got banned for saying CC was a PR stunt, I may get banned again but I still think it is a PR stunt. I don’t bother reading it because it doesn’t really represent the devs reacting to our feedback. The only ever react to our rage, same as always, we’re just angrier than we used to be because a combination of failed expansion features plus the real life drama that has caused Blizzard devs to be knocked off the pedestal.

:+1:

Yup. I think CC also exists not only for PR purposes but to also give the Blizzard developers/leaders mental relief - they can pretend that “the people” love them because they’ve got a heavily curated forum they can go into if they want to “engage the community”.

It’s a joke. I don’t think they understand that they need to be aware of the fire under them. The whole point of the community putting pressure on them is to stop them from getting complacent. CC is literally the exact opposite of what we want from them. We don’t want them comfy. They can get comfy when they deliver another Legion and the people are happy, not because they created an illusionary world for themselves that is only pierced when a tidal wave of anger breaks through.

As bad as their collective history is, I want to give them the benefit of the doubt (and am doing so) considering the rather large admissions they made. We even have Ion acting like a human during interviews now.

Cautiously optimistic. Very cautiously.

1 Like

They wouldn’t suspend you for saying something like that. However they would if you put certain words along with that comment, let’s call them extra “flavor”.

Also you don’t seem banned since you’re back, so it was more like a suspension. Maybe a few days, week or a month?

I do agree however with that the council feels completely pointless.

He simply has a more immersive and engaging human relations protocol than his previous firmware update.

Nope. I was banned for “trolling” / non-constructive feedback, not language.

Week long ban. Longer than the 3 day bans for actual language violations. Ion may have personally banned me himself because it was definitely out of line with the normal forum admin behavior.

Special treatment for different groups…why am I not surprised.

Just don’t get banned or vacationed. :sunglasses:

I just think its duplicate to this forum.

Are there bad takes here? Sure, im most of them . Probably bad takes over there to

But im sure ppl would be happy to give feedback after the initial trolls tire themselves out.

Blizz’s call tho

But a sample is a sample i guess