I feel it’s time again to post something about collecting stuff. Today I’d like to talk about professions and give you some ideas on what should be changed or fixed.
● Add back WoD recipes for removed items in Shadowlands. Blizzard said they will add it back, but nothing was added yet.
● Allow Legion patterns to be farmable in normal mode dungeons. One chance per week for a recipe with low drop rate is frustrating. Many of us are farming those recipes for months before we either get them or just give up completely.
● Recipes from Legion RBGs are not dropping since Legion ended. I think this is oversight and should be fixed to drop in the current RBGs.
● Boon of the Builder enchant shouldn’t stop working at/above level 45, it makes some engineering schematics from Legion unobtainable for anyone with higher level than 45.
● Please don’t show us other faction recipes or unobtainable recipes in unlearned tab.
● Some recipes can only be learned by certain classes. It’s frustrating when your scribe can’t learn a glyph recipe for no real reason. Make the recipe available to anybody, and the glyph itself can be class-locked.
● Dungeon and raid crafting materials from BfA (Expulsom, Hydrocore, Sanguicell, Tidalcore, Breath of Bwonsamdi) shouldn’t be BoP anymore. Make it BoA at least, it won’t hurt anyone. This would make farming way more nicer when you could farm with your main and craft some transmog items on your alts.
● Or just make all old profession crafting materials either BoE or BoA to help make farming easier.
● Remove daily cooldowns on old recipes. This is only boring and makes you to wait forever to craft some older items.
● Please re-add old vanilla materials that no longer drop but can still be used to craft items, such as “Dreamscale”.
● Don’t make old crafted gear BoP, especially for leatherworkers. You’ll never be able to learn transmog from both the mail and leather gear that can be crafted on the same character.
I hope you like those suggestions and ideas. Feel free to leave your opinion or write some other things you’d like to be fixed, added or reworked in the future.