Community Council Needs to be Anonymous

Engagement is such a rubbish metric for gaming. People can be engaging with something for many different reasons

1 Like

Garrisons/pathfinder/AP is an amazing success! Just look! Everyone is grinding it as fast as they can!

Everyone thinking “the faster I do this the faster it ends and I can do something fun”

4 Likes

pathfinder is good but shouldnt award flying flying should be bought with gold

1 Like

Not to mention the completely qualitative data that applies to the RP & collector community. Are people getting this mount because they like it or because it’s going to quantity? I guess ‘customization’ could be measured by use but then the ones people are wanting are obviously not used because they’re not in game.

Not to mention the main story threads we HAVE to engage with doesn’t mean we like them.

I’d pay gold to fly in the maw. This is so tedious for grinding rep on a ground mount

100 percent correct. I personally like Torghast but it’s “engagement” is artificially high because if you want a legendary well you sorta have to.

4 Likes

100% I would never step in again if I didnt need a legendary to stay relevant

3 Likes

there is no pathfinder anymore you get flying in SL from a quest reward is that not good enough for you?

Last I heard the maw was part of the shadowlands

Mwahahaha, get rekt nerd

You might be a big deal on the forums, but looks like you’ll just have to put in the wipes like the rest of us book-owners did :wink:

in 9.2 they go back to a grind

they dont learn.

and stop stalking me

Yeah, I just thought the concept of an Ancient was cool. And then it was anything but the caterpillar, which honestly, probably would have been cooler. Even though the Alliance motorcycle is pretty much just a caterpillar

responding isn’t stalking but ok

I had some rl friends come back to wow and helped them farm cinders repeatedly so they could make thier 262s 
ya it’s a nuisance lol

1 Like

I wanted the Goo cat cause my cat likes to sneeze

2 Likes

you’re just saying that

Problem with the tree is that it doesn’t fly. Dead on arrival

why would you think the tree should fly? it was obvious it can’t fly

My opinion on that is: Gold = one character at max level. Pathfinder = available to work on from day 1, no waiting until patch 867.53.09, and unlocks account wide.

Just want to get it for that character? Buy it. Want it for everybody? Do the achievement.

Derail over, carry on.

Returning to title: Nothing should be anonymous. If you can say it, you can live with it and whatever it brings.

10.0 wishlist. hit 65, buy flying for 90k gold. keep it for entire expansion account wide.

2 Likes