Community Council Needs to be Anonymous

2 Likes

Just
 not in that way. LOL

1 Like

The cat was stupid, the tree is something we didn’t already have. Did you watch the making of the tree video? The developers loved making that tree. People voted for a great unique feature and got it. We’ve gotten like 2 more cats since then anyway, we aint getting any more trees for a long time.

1 Like

Since we’re off-topic, just gonna say this.

For the first few posts I saw with the yellow-orange text, it made my eyes hurt. Damn you all for asking for this color!! Damn you all!!

But now my brain is used to it, and it’s nice to not have to check an avatar to determine which green text position I’m talking to.

So we’re good now. I revoke my previous damnation of you and the CC forum people.

Wen Lo mount is just a blue slime cat if you believe hard enough

My first choice was technically the Nerubian spider thing, tree was choice 2. If I could get a do-over, I would have voted for the book

1 Like

Wen lo is stinky and runs funny

I would try the mage tower if it wasn’t for the repair cost.

When I was learning how to play Sekrio Shadows Die Twice and I beat my head against a boss I didn’t really have to worry about death punishing me to much unless I needed firecrackers for the fight (which I will be honest outside of the last boss I was too stubborn to get anyways.) It was just die, run back and repeat.

From what I remember for the mage tower that was a big gold sink. My retail hunter has her bow from Legion for the MM tower.

1 Like

I said in that thread I can’t comment on something I wasn’t apart of lmao, but I have several friends who will call out any problematic take in that discord so I found it hard to believe it was homophobic, that combined with that person also misrepresenting what happened in that thread not even an hour later putting a thread on mute and LEAVING it yourself is way different than we all just saw their side of things and stopped talking lol it’s kinda looking like a honesty issue imo.

1 Like

Surveys are a great thing, but are only as good as the design and polling audience. If what they want is the opinion of JUST current players, that works great. If what they want is a broader survey of Bnet customers who have ever played WoW before, they would send out emails to a survey link to a statistically significant portion of the overall WoW account base.

They do that one at times. They have a User Research Team who have the task of investigating all sorts of things for the various game teams. It is important to find out why player don’t play WoW just as much as it is to please those still playing.

They also have the Global Insights team who use real time collected game data hooks to see what players are engaging with. That can be misleading though. It does not say if someone does content because they LIKE it, or because they feel FORCED to do it.

1 Like

it was worth it, justice demands retribution like how Uther always says

1 Like

To be clear. The CC members had no say in the color. The color was chosen by Blizzard. One of the CMs mentioned he had requested this gold color back in Dec before we were invited. It is just now that it happened.

2 Likes

respectable.

I just don’t understand why anyone would vote for a big mount, big mounts often are just annoying and limit my field of view in my eyes.

Community Council filled with tiny dressmen who not swing club mightier than me.

1 Like

Team nerubian gang sad clicking sounds

5 Likes

I would have voted Nerubian if it was the humanoid. But like
 they have the tree which is 100% humanoid so why can’t we have a nerubian like that? It would have been so cool in roleplay.

:smiley:

When I’m not angry-ranting at fake Ereviens, I do like to make people laugh.

Speaking of

Sorry about yesterday’s over-reaction. Not gonna lie, I’ve been very trigger-happy with my spite and venom lately over in SF. Too many things like
 Well, like all of this have driven me to “shoot aggression first and ask intentions later”. You and your friend did not deserve it. Please, if you could, pass along my apologies.

I like runescape’s player voting polls where players can only vote on content they qualify for

Like a vote proposing a change to how Hall of Fame and mythic raiding works would only be votable by people who play at that level
Same with polling gladiator changes, etc

1 Like

A likely story to avoid my wrath!!

JK, but honest thanks for giving out these little details. I don’t know why, but I really enjoy things like this.

You would have a much more powerful voice of disagreement fi you make a thread in the GD or specific subject forums to discuss it. A downvote does not give any insight as to why you are not happy. A post does.

I said this before the CC existed and still say it now. If the existence of the CC gets people focused and talking in the main forums that is GOOD. Please do use that as an option.