Community Council is Toxic IMO

To me, it’s a biological term used as an adjective to describe toxins. I try to avoid it’s colloquial use in PC contexts as it makes one sound like a thin-skinned, wannabe intellect.

3 Likes

Would not play Scrabble with you just saying! {cause I would lose badly}

Actually issues in the other forums like the class ones , the pvp ones or the game play ones should probably be looked at before any thing in GD needs to be looked at .

logically, that is indeed the first places to look. all the threads should be scanned, it takes a few seconds to type in the search bar ‘pvp’ ‘game play’ ‘MT’ ‘Boosting’ and you have a list of topics with their dates

Where’s this at?

Plenty of us , myself included have brought up the need for the members to bring up the topics in the CC forum over here for the rest of us to talk about so that they can get an idea where the rest of us sit on the issues or ideas .

That way they can say to the Blizzard members here is what people think .

CONFIRMED: there IS a CC member from Huokan Community…this is a PR stunt indeed.

1 Like

This is a “HOT TAKE”, but I’d trust the community council more than I would GD.

there. I said it.

I mean, HC does stand for Huokan Community. :open_mouth: ,

Omg,this is bad if it is because it sounds like a sell out.

it was confirmed by a fellow guild mate in the ‘which cc member do you identify with’ thread

I have nothing against the CC members. They’ll do a great job!

1 Like

sure most of them will, but why is a boost community on the council?

:roll_eyes: you’re missing the troll I see.

2 Likes

Have you looked at the general forums? Like 80% of the topics are trolls and quitting posts.

I’m glad the added a community council because the forums are such a toxic place to get any kind of feedback, because it’s riddled with trolls and awful takes.

The fact that they’re taking players from all aspects of the game (yes there are pet battlers and collectors in the community council discord) and are actually replying and making blue posts and updates in relation to the feedback is good.

Just because someone is in a boosting community to make gold doesn’t mean that’s all they are.

most of the hardcore raiders on the CC likely boost.

are they really issues?

is somebody complaining about something they don’t understand?

is someone just frustrated?

is there a small group of people echoing the same non issue?

there’s way too much emotion and frustration being posted here for any of it to be digestible

The damn thing has been around now what, a week? God, why haven’t they solved world hunger and cured cancer!

1 Like

I don’t know about that.

They have a way of interacting directly with the Devs, but the Devs don’t have to do anything they get from the Council.

I checked in there today and couldn’t believe all the “bring back master loot” posts.

There is a very narrow group of players that want that toxic system. To see it so prominent in the community forum is disheartening.

So, ya, I agree with you completely. I’ll not be bothering to look in that forum again.

1 Like