Community Council Forum Invites - Wyrmrest Accord

Being impartial Is a rare privilege I do not have. I appreciate your candor.

2 Likes

There are two very prominent and popular Argent Dawn EU roleplayers on the council. This gives me a surge of hope in an unironic sense. The Lion’s Roar was something I used to read like an actual newspaper several years ago. I can’t speak for Dynja, though.

9 Likes

Hot dog, there’s hope for us yet. We’re at 23 out of 100 now, 77 left. It’s like watching the golden tickets get handed out.

1 Like

They said at -least- 100, so there could be more!

10 Likes

I think it’s safe to say that roleplayers will get a seat, but I fully expect it to be at the kid’s table, like at Thanksgiving dinner.

There will be 4-5 roleplayers discussing topics we all care about, while the remaining Council folks ignore them and discuss other things.

Edit: YAY MOOCOW!! Rep us well!

3 Likes

Oh hey it’s Community Council person! Congrats!

5 Likes

You can think that but I don’t think Pessimism ever served anyone! We can use our voices to advocate for the things we care about and affect changes in ways that do matter, as long as we’re mature, productive, and articulate.

1 Like

Hello there!

5 Likes

Oh I agree with you and I am glad to see one of them right here in our forums! (Congrats Dynja!)

I hope they will rep the RP community well. I believe they will.

I am also realistic. Blizz doesn’t have a great track record at listening to anyone but themselves.

2 Likes

As I wrote in my introduction, I will try and represent the RP community as a whole. And we will push forth things either way, and I think a lot of the other council members will benefit from a lot of the things we have in mind as well! :slight_smile:

Moos are the best race <3

12 Likes

Hey I don’t know if you’re aware but the US RP community wants Ogres above everything else you should really push for playable Ogres :slight_smile:

All seriousness you seem like someone who will be great for the RP community. Happy to see you here and hope you can be a good voice for this community!

4 Likes

This should surprise no one, the community council was a stupid idea to begin with. Just listen to the players, and stop trying to cherry pick.

It’s literally just general forums but with 7000% less people. At this point I’d rather not even be invited. If this is going to be how it is, let them eat cake.

1 Like

why are there so many pvp threads…

just 1 rp thread, thats all im asking for

ill even take a monkey paw

There will be one asap! I will try and get one up as soon as I can!

7 Likes

I didn’t expect an immediate councilor person to take note of this thread. :wave: Nice to meet you, I hope you are objective and bring attention to the things that have created a serious drawback to us roleplayers and passionate fans of the Warcraft universe. I hope you are not overwhelmed by bullies and hope that we can support and advance your posts.

6 Likes

I’ve still not gotten any email, and I worry I’m running out of time to try and re-submit my form if it’s even possible. But I’m very happy so far to see that more RP voices are getting on there. And seeing as it takes time to make proper posts, and it’s only been a few days I think now we can give it a little room to allow some of these people to make their points.

Is a little interesting how most of them are…PVP posts.

To be fair to the PVPers, Blizz has all but abandoned them, so they deserve a little love too. RPers could seriously use some representation as well though.

4 Likes

Chair technology for Orgrimmar!!

2 Likes

I think you may be right, it might be such a disaster its not worth trying to push for it anyway.