Community Council Forum Invites - Wyrmrest Accord

For a second there I was legitimately like “Seriously Blizzard.”

But for real, this is half causing an anxiety spike hoping RPers get represented. I’ll sit this thread open in a dedicated tab to look over between tickets at work.

Is that a goblin joke

Good point.

If someone bet on you, the odds of them winning are high, and so the winnings are low.

It was a goblin compliment

2 Likes

So while we’re all here, how is everyone enjoying Legion timewalking? I did a 16 eye of Aszhara and it was horribly painful. No one knew how to do the 2nd boss, the only thing I could remember about Deepbeard was that he did bubbles, the seagulls beat our asses. It was great, can’t wait to try out the Black Rook Hold Key.

ive been bamboozled!

If one of y’all make it can you ask for Ogres pls

Sure you want WoD Ogres or like Second war Horde Ogres

2 Likes

+23 vault of the wardens tirathon bodyslammed me and wiped the group four times - we kept trying to re-run it

they key is now a +16 btw

i am wondering if the tuning is off

It feels off, we had to pull super cautiously when I remember Legion being the era of being able to just faceroll a lot of stuff(Even if I admittedly did not a lot of higher keys at the time.)

Not having artifacts probably hurts a ton but some bosses feel super easy and some bosses feel super hard. In Eye we got Parjesh and…other lady, 2nd boss, down after 2 attempts each and the skin of our teeth, but Serpentrix, Deepbeard, and Wrath were all 1 minute stomps.

I wonder if it’s because those are the bosses with more dodgeable mechanics?

You must have guild invites disabled.

2 Likes

I applied in the same hope to have an RPer voice on the council, but also because it feels like it’ll be the only way to get Blizzard to fix the issues they caused with guild ui and permissions when they first launched the communities feature. That’s honestly been my biggest gripe beyond the general state of the game and its story- guild permissions have been bundled (and unintentionally so) since the launch of communities, Blizz acknowledged it wasn’t intended and asked for feedback… and then ghosted the people asking. It’s been about 3 years now and we’re still going. That’s definitely reckless optimism.

I’m not surprised most of the people picked so far are end-content focused like raiding, M+, etc. I’m not ruling it a useless endeavor yet because there are still so many yet to be revealed, but… hopefully we see more variety soon.

2 Likes

Thank u :pleading_face: so much

2 Likes

I wish everyone good luck in acquiring a seat on the Titanic.

3 Likes

Apparently in-game harassment to community council members has already started. I can see how good this one will end.

6 Likes

I’ve been content to watch this whole council debate go on from the sidelines until this point. But this, this is just unacceptable. I don’t care if someone is mad they didn’t get chosen, or don’t agree with someone’s opinion. This is childish and makes the entire Warcraft community look bad. People seriously need to learn to take a step back instead of lashing out. And I know this is an indemic problem on the internet in general, but man does it make me disappointed.

4 Likes

Oh…that’s disappointing. Part of me wished now that names were given anonymous names to the public but character names among themselves.

I will say (not ot Auhgag this is just seperate), to any of the RPers who do get brought on, lets try and be civil and if there is an issue it should be discussed maturely to each other. It doesn’t matter what you think about someone, we should try and move forward and try and create a solution.
And if anyone is on the receiving end of that, they should be open to hear others and avoid any sort of defensive stance (again, not saying anyone was I mean in general.)

And to directly reference Tyrathor, what ever someone might feel, I personally had some of the most fun during BFA collaborating with the Horde Army for certain RP related things. Have a little faith, and if there is issue, both sides should be open to hearing what could be improved.

This is why communities fall apart. Not enough discussion, too much …I dont know. Wasting time posting vague comments and not addressing the things that might be holding us back.

5 Likes

That’s great but also some of us have had terrible and awful experiences with them and the Horde Army, multiple times over time. It’s not a personal grudge or a mistake, but a pattern of behavior that I do not think should be tolerated. I’m glad they weren’t terrible and awful to you, but they are to plenty others- my friends who have suffered scores of harassment and bullying and terribleness. I know you have good intentions, and I definitely agree with you that bridges should be built and not barricades, but there are some chasms that are too wide too cross.

Notice that two of them, in tandem, come here to this post specifically to lie or cause drama with facetious posts. They rarely post otherwise, and that to me is enough to warrant their interaction as in bad faith and clearly trolling.

8 Likes

Oh yeah, no. I’m not going to get in the middle of any personal problems.
And I largely figured this would be the sentiment. I think just in general, I’d wish I see people communicate more. Not trying to invalidate any concerns, if anything, get that stuff out there.

3 Likes