Command-Click no longer working

Tried reporting this during beta, but seems it still made it into live. I’m no longer able to Command-Click in place of right-click on my MacBook Pro. Two-Finger Tap still works as right-click, but Holding Command while tapping does nothing.

Anyone else having this problem with their trackpad?

8 Likes

Same problem, can’t use anything in my bag or even sell to a vendor. Macbook Pro

3 Likes

This is happening to me as well.

3 Likes

They seem to have done this on purpose. The “use command key as control key” option is gone, and I noticed through messing around that now “[mod:cmd]” is supported in macros. Not that they documented that anywhere, or bothered to add it to the list of self-cast keys in the UI…

2 Likes

Same here, not OK with it. I don’t play with a mouse so now I can’t right click? Seriously?

3 Likes

Hopefully Blizz fixes this, I also don’t play with a mouse.

1 Like

System> Keyboard Options> Command left click as right click

is checked. Reported in game as a bug.

3 Likes

On my iMac this bug is only affecting items in my bags. I can command-left-click to interact with NPCs just fine, but on items in my bags nothing happens. It doesn’t even do what left-click normally does without command held.

3 Likes

Same for me. I can’t use stuff in my bag or sell to a vendor with the command left click. It is set though under system/keyboard options.

2 Likes

Happening on my MacBook Air, as well.

2 Likes

Same happening on my macbook pro. This is super frustrating. I know most players use a mouse or similar, but for travel, etc I never do. Glad to see I’m not alone in my concern.

Same. Reported as bug. Think I’ll open a ticket too.

I was having this issue, but it seems to be back to normal after disabling addons, I think a broken one was causing the problem. Hope this works for someone else

Same issue. Macbook Pro.

As the OP mentioned, turning on the “Secondary click” with 2 fingers option under the Trackpad System Preferences does work as a temp fix.

Having same issue. MacBook Pro, can’t click anything with a trackpad. Keyboard option of “command left click as right click” is enabled. This has to be a bug.

No such luck here – disabled all addons and it’s still broken.

1 Like

I tested before enabling any addons. I did have additional problems due to addons. this just wasn’t one of them.

Same issue. Right-click on trackpad non-existent in game. Macbook Pro… no addons.

Same for me. Mac Pro using a wireless mouse and cannot command + mouse click on anything. I’m glad I haven’t purchase Shadowlands.

1 Like