Combine my two accounts

is this possible?
I have two entirely separate wow accounts using two different emails (very similar in name and both using the same payment method).
Is there any way to combine them both into one account?
Ive decided that I might possibly keep ONE subscription active (because my nephew likes playing with the wife and I) IF it doesnt become annoying in the least, but Ive done a lot of work, on my first account and would like to migrate it into my second account if possible.

If not, I’ll just likely delete the one account entirely, but Id like to not lose all my work.

thanks

Fraid not, you could paid character transfer from one account to another if they are both in your same name, but you would have 2 separate accounts in the end.

Everything account bound though would remain with their respective accounts.

2 Likes

The answer is more then likely gona be a no since the names arent identicle but only billing can answer that one, keep in mind you will lose all BOA Pets mounts and heirlooms that were on the original account if blizzard does it.

1 Like

thanks.
oh…no…they aint getting another dime out of me after the crap being pulled the last 6 months with this joke game.
The only reason I aint just deleting both accoutns entirely is because, as I said, my young nephew likes to play the game with his aunt and uncle.
I can do that with the second account, but I figured Id ask if they can be combined before I go deleting the one.

1 Like

Theres that problem unless your his legal gaurdian he shouldnt be allowed to acess your account he could do something stupid and get your account banned or suspended.

2 Likes

its mostly for keeping the transmogs ive worked my rump off for.
Theyre 90% on my first account, but thats the one Id want migrated into the second one.
If it cant be done, not the end of the world. Its just going to be for playing with my nephew once or twice a month, so not terrible either way.
I’ll just keep the second account as is and delete the first one.

Thanks for the responses.

thats not what I said at all.
he lives in another state and plays on HIS account with while WE play on OUR accounts.

how would I contact billing to inquire directly?

deleting an account - there’s really no need. just stop paying for it. when last i checked, the only way to delete anything is deleting your entire battle.net account, and it can’t be recovered afterwards. but they might’ve made that easier these days.

once stuff is bound to a battle.net account, even billing can’t change it over. all billing would be able to do is move a warcraft account from one battle.net to another, assuming they’re both in the same name. by doing that, you’d have to decide what collections you wanted to lose access to, as whichever account you move would leave its collections behind.

3 Likes

First off, you don’t need to “delete” the account. In fact, that’s actually really tough to do. That said, you can just let your subscription lapse and tour account will go dormant. Just be sure to clear out your mail and auction items.

As mentioned, if billing can move one of you’re wow accounts, it will indeed leave behind all account bound items, mounts, pets, achievements etc.

You can check with billing here:
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/166/180/channels

3 Likes

Thanks again.
Just called and got it done.
They put them both under the same Bnet account.
I wont be keeping both subs up, but at least I’ll be able to keep track of both a little easier

2 Likes