Collecting Appearances in The War Within

Thaaaaaank youuuuuu.

Add more pages for void bank!!
I like to collect transmogs and 2 pages is way too low for the amount of expansions we have

Why do you need to keep it once you’ve learned the appearances?

The main difference now will be that tiersets that drop pieces directly will be slightly harder to specifically aim for comparatively, since you’re rolling for the RNG to give you “Class Gloves #5” out of a pool of 9+ instead of getting Glove Token #2 of 3, but honestly, I can deal with that.

Glad to finally get some communication on this before some of us start doing every quest ever again

Will this work for vanilla honor ranking gear?

This is amazing. The initial change was great and this takes it a big step further! Great job guys on opening up the system! The normal, non complaining, non cloud always in the sky, players (I hope the vast majority) love these changes and appreciate your efforts and communication!

1 Like

That was a quick U-turn on both of these issues. I’m impressed. Thank you for the upcoming changes.

1 Like

sounds like a W to me. looking forward to it

Just replying to say thank you for making this change. It means so much to have players’ time respected. Can’t wait to see what stuff I unlock that I couldn’t equip. I’ve been playing this character for a very long time.

Out of curiosity is this the kind of thing I will need to log into each character I’ve done quests on to get or will it do a scan of my entire account when the change goes live. Great change regardless, but inquiring minds and all that.

Well… they also did say in another interview that they planned to keep adding things and part of it was technical before they could.

It’s possible the bug on beta with quests couldn’t be replicated permanently/reliably on live, so they just said “no” at that point and now it’s just going to take a bit to futz with to get it to work right.

I see it more as a “tell them no until we can figure it out,” then realizing it should have been “tell them we need to work on it and we’ll get it out later.”

They did. It’s just unusual for them to say “Nah, this was a bug, we’re fixing it” and then go “Oh that? It’s actually a planned feature” with the quest reward appearances. :sweat_smile: No complaints either way. It just amuses me how quick they walk things back sometimes. The tier set change was something I expected eventually though, just not this soon.

1 Like

How about actually listening to us people that play Magesand fix Arcane Mages as well.

So you want horde humans or alliance orcs? this is the dumbest comment I’ve ever seen.

one reason might be things like horde only or alliance only shoulders that drop from wotlk raid boss for all clothies. the same shoulders look entirely different based on faction and class yet dont contain any suggestion they might be factional, such as no faction emblems or troll themes. just an odd decision they made in wrath. to further exacerbate the issue, your alliance or horde lock can wear, but only your faction version is available for your other clothies and its opposite of your lock version. confusing as heck

its like, hey look, a look alike for the lock shoulders for all clothies…nope. it says look alike but its fibbing cause if you aint a lock it defaults to factional version

You want alliance orcs?

well i dont see why not, maybe you have to do a rep grind or something

2 Likes

Looks at the female visage form of Dracthyr (humans) to blend in more with the Horde… looks at the future dwarves, the night elf variant, the fact that night elves and worgen share their home with the Horde despite everything that has happened, Telogrus is also accessible to the Horde, looks at the general cooperation between factions… Yes, giving players the freedom to choose their faction freely instead of forcing them into one they might not even like is unimaginable. The sky would fall!

1 Like

The sky of lore would fall.