Collecting Appearances in The War Within

I have a rather relevant question…or well relevant to a small subsect of players.

With Elite weapons and mogs being made Warbound. Will this change retroactively add old elite appearances?

It feels weird to know that I grinded elite in s3 but have less transmog then if I did so in S4 even though they are identical.

Yupp, pretty much this.
Tea parties with the Night Elves in their home together with their mass murderers are okay. Gilneas being open to their mass murderers is also okay. A neutral Telogrus is okay too. Female humans for Horde Dracthyr to better fit in? That’s okay. A cheap third dwarf clone in the Horde is also okay (instead of just making the existing dwarves neutral). Constant cooperation in the lore is fine, but for heaven’s sake, allowing players to choose the faction they actually prefer instead of forcing them into a faction they don’t like because of their favorite races? Unthinkable. There are constant complaints about certain races (from both factions) and the unfairness of the division, all of which would disappear if people were simply allowed to play what they actually like. But no. Let’s stick with forced herd mentality for all races instead of letting them think independently like Pandaren and Dracthyr.

1 Like

Pretty much nothing

Stop it, you not gonna play a belf in SW…

Everything you listed has nuance…

Telgoras isn’t a capital and has us, as the champion, follow alleria to kick off the expansion.

Horde players are watched by NPCs in the new tree.

Pandas and dracs have two very different sub factions

You have no idea what you’re talking about.

This smells like a helf post

This is a Warcraft game.
People screeching about factions and how they shouldn’t matter go against the entire concept of the whole franchise, and it’s getting exhausting.

6 Likes

It’s just the very loud new warcraft gen players that think they know what’s best.

1 Like

Oof… it seems like someone has quite a severe case of paranoia if you think the entire game revolves around your overrated Barbies. Sorry, but I’m putting you on ignore at this point. You have your opinion, and I have mine. :dracthyr_shrug:

So glad to hear this. Sadly now I have to wait on a major phase bug from exile’s reach to do old BFA Quest that no longer exists for SW Keep :frowning:

hows this gonna work for legacy toons where very old that are now removed quests in these days and or since catas revamp aka destruction, going to work for quest reward based items from now removed quests that no longer exist?

surely your devs have records of which quests toons on our accounts have completed to grant us the remaining quest reward items we couldnt collect at the time?

These people want “world of craft”

1 Like

The point stands, your OpInIon is trash and goes against the core pillar of this game.

Unbelievable, horde and alliance players can play with each other and it’s still not enough.

:clown_face:

4 Likes

This is brilliant. Just throw mage tower artifact weapons back in, or allow players with “A Challenging Look” achievement to unlock the rest of them. People love those weapons. You got this

2 Likes

Thanks for listen us

1 Like

Thanks Kaivax.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

That would be nice. After a long break, I only got back into the game at the very end of Legion and thus didn’t have the chance to get all the artifact weapons. I’m not exactly a fan of FOMO.

Isnt this already a thing or am I missing something?
Ive collected cloth mail and plate on druid already.
Is there something more to this?

Specifically targeting Tier Sets and the likes. Like you run ToS and get Priest stuff on a Warrior. Used to not be able to unlock that because you’re a warrior. After implementation a Warrior could unlock all classes sets for collections.

The ones you’re thinking of are most likely the look-a-likes. Which funnily enough also unlock the tier set piece in collection since they share the same model. However most raid sets are missing 1 or 2 pieces of gear as a look-a-like to complete a set and require the actual class specific drop.

1 Like

Unexpected happy news. Thank you.

Very good. Very good.

So if you run Molten Core on a Mage and you get gear with the tag requires Warrior, you’ll be able to add it to your collection.

Increasingly common Blizzard W, good job guys.