Collecting Appearances in The War Within

sweet no more hoping the class items drop when you are on the right class

They didn’t adjust it for level 80 and that really isn’t fixing it. It’s just borked health numbers. When it happened to Legion raids and outdoor mobs in BFA they went back and fixed it.

1 Like

I won’t hold my breath on that… it’ll “naturalize” as we get gear like Ion decrees as per usual.

No it doesn’t, go and take your leave, that HP buff won’t magically go down as we level up.

1 Like

It won’t happen soon, that’s for sure. They are too busy getting the expac ready. Sadly probably won’t be until mid-expac.

This makes me overwhelmingly happy. Thank you sm

let’s go. well done Blizz.

I doubt this as well, they’ll just say that we got geared and we’re now stronger than before the pre-patch, all’s well that ends well and all that. Basically waiting for the fire to put itself out, it’s more cost effective in the end.

Then they accidently buff BFA and SL with Midnight’s prepatch and we end up right back at the same problem.

So no, that doesn’t solve anything.

1 Like

Excellent news. While I’m an altoholic and would level a character of each class anyway, these are very much welcomed and appreciated changes. :dracthyr_yay_animated:

They always do adjust it, it’s just a matter of when.

Also, why the wording with “non-cosmetic class-restricted gear” . Isn’t it all cosmetic/tmog ?

items which aren’t flagged as “cosmetic”.

items currently flagged as “cosmetic” don’t have armor/weapon restrictions

4 Likes

ah so gear with actual stats on them? thanks for clarification. that’s what I assumed.

1 Like

I’m pretty baffled at how you can come into this conversation so brazenly wrong and rudely dismiss everybody who’s pointing it out.

No, the problem does not fix itself upon reaching max level. Even at the end of DF at 525 ilvl, it’s still difficult to solo several mythic BFA raid bosses because of scaling, or downright impossible because of the way it’s designed (see Opulence.) You still need a full group with a healer to do mythic SL bosses and they are still dropping single items, as in they have not been switched to legacy loot.

Doesn’t matter to argue with you. You will be on your forum vacation soon after your childish usage of a slur in your previous comment after you couldn’t handle being wrong.

4 Likes

I would like to have seen arsenals added to remix but I do like these changes.

1 Like

Supposedly SL should be legacy loot when TWW releases, so at least there’s that.

Unless something changed in the past few days, I still can’t learn for instance a 2h sword “cosmetic” weapon on my Mage. More specifically the Bronze Vendor that sells the LFR-Myth cosmetic weapons in Valdrakken.

Will check again tonight.

(Also, I may have misread what you were saying or misinterpreted. If that’s the case, my bad)

Looks like that orc priest wasn’t just unnecessarily rude to me, but to several people here. Oh well… the WoW forums.^^"

Anyway, to get back to the main topic, I’m honestly excited about having more freedom in this game. Thanks again, Blizz. This time you made me really happy with that update.

1 Like

can you see it?
can you purchase it?

I won’t complain about getting mogs easier. Thanks :+1: