Collecting Appearances in The War Within

oh my god, all those blood of sargeras I have spread across toons

4 Likes

now release transmogs for dracthyr form and we’ll be good to go.

2 Likes

good. those legion and wod raids with class specific tier can now be learned on any class. i only made a few comments a week or so ago when i had like 8 items on my druid for other classes from nighthold and couldnt learn them. this will take care of that.

2 quick questions:

1. the abominable stitching sets. before the pre patch went live we were able to get the appearances that we needed with no repeats. now since the prepatch all we have been getting is repeat transmog for all classes and not the items we still actually need. will this be fixed? before the patch i was consistently getting items i needed. since the patch it has been nothing but repeats of already learned

2. when will shadowlands raids be dropping group / legacy loot and not personal loot? went in and cleared mythic castlye nathria and got 2 items from the whole raid. when will this loot system be changed for mog collecting?

1 Like

This post is saying that will be changed in a future patch

2 Likes

Plus all races for visage form. Not everyone wants to be a female human or a male belf.

1 Like

Thank you for the update on this.

Question: will this patch include a change to items from vendors that I currently can’t see? For example, if I’m on my mage and I talk to Orluna (Path of Ascension vendor), would I be able to see and purchase items usable for my warrior? As of 11.0, I’m restricted to mage-only when viewing her wares.

1 Like

If true, great, but will believe it when I see it. They can say something, run into issues and then just ignore it and hope everyone forgets, so yeah.

Sweet! I can save my ToS gear for the patch.

This makes me very happy.
Definitely a WIN as far as I’m concerned!

The legacy raids that just got buffed? What was the point of doing that?
At least let us outgear and outlvl it normally, stop buffing old raids and let us collect when the time comes.

You’ll probably mess it up once more when you squish us in Midnight again as well…
Any plans to actually do a squish on the old content and not just the players?

3 Likes

Yeah so get BFA/SL done before then!

1 Like

You are correct, you are allowed to share your useless complaints as often as you’d like. Doesn’t necessarily mean you should. Hopefully someday you’ll grow up and understand what that means.

Exciting, this sounds great.

Yay, can’t wait to see what mogs I get when the retroactive kicks in, going to have a fun time figuring out cloth sets :smiley:

1 Like

Heck ya

Thanks

Easier ways to collect tier sets is always good. I don’t have many completed so having it be easier to do soon will make it much more enjoyable :grin:

Ironically, you talk about being the adult between the two of us, then try to send me away in a rather rude manner, and yet you keep messaging me instead of just ignoring me. That really shows maturity.
Since you can’t help but get upset, I’ll take care of it for you and just ignore you from now on. :slight_smile:

Everything’s been rescaled to 80, you are no longer a max level toon. When you hit 80 you’ll be one-shotting everything as you normally would.

Works every time.

The point of that is buffing raids, yes?

There is no other point. Do NOT rescale old stuff, let us OUTSCALE it, is what i am saying.

Maybe don’t speak about stuff you don’t know.

6 Likes