Collecting Appearances in The War Within

Glad to see both these changes.

1 Like

I don’t have room for that currently. It will take me a while to finish cleaning up my banks and then 11.0.5 will probably be released anyway.

And yes, I realize that hoarding is a “me” problem. Struggle with it in real life as well. Though, not as bad as in the game.

Hey Kaviax, what about the ensambles for things like Court of Night that are locked to armor class?

I would like to be able to buy all four of them on my druid, but I can’t even see, much less buy and learn, the cloth, mail and plate ensembles.

Fortunately for me I have an exalted mage and hunter, but no platewearer. And I know some other players aren’t so lucky.

4 Likes

Oh wow, so that what is happening. That’s really cool. :sunglasses:

Thank goodness, the word getting around about the quest rewards last night had me a bit worried that you had to scrap that promise for some reason. Glad to hear EU support was just misspoken.

3 Likes

Now this is a lock I am so glad to see cut off the chains. As long as it is implemented correctly this is a fantastic change.

the database knows.

…the base UI shows you, or you can use an addon like AllTheThings (which any mog collector should be using anyway!)
or you can reference the wowhead Quest Completion Tracker

3 Likes

And people were up in arms about a bug fix they were making more improvements and a better product.

…wasn’t that already working on beta and stopped working when it went to live?

2 Likes

Awesome news. And fast too!

Shame on all the folks being toxic and raging about this in an insulting way.

2 Likes

The quest one is a relief.

1 Like

I will say that sometimes you will get quest again that has already been done. It is a bit vexing to see those quest.

What are you talking about? As far as I can see, everyone is happy about the change. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Also, I’m going to keep bringing this up:

Please make BoP crafting patterns warbound. At least legacy ones.

10 Likes

For people who understand this deeper, after these changes, will there still be any barriers to collecting mogs from other classes especially tier sets whether it’s a straight drop or token?

What a miserable response that has nothing to do with what’s being discussed lol

14 Likes

OMG, this is amazing!

I thought I had seen something like this during the beta and was super excited for it. After hearing recent rumors this wasn’t the plan made me sad. I’m SO GLAD that this was changed! A huge thank you!

This is great news, thank you! :dracthyr_yay_animated:

like the warband banks and various other things which have needed to be disabled just so we can continue to play while stuff gets sorted in the background?

people freak out when they can’t play for an hour.
i’m sure these same people would prefer the servers continue to be available while things get fixed.

With the amount of information which needs to populate, it’s probably better that it wasn’t introduced at the same time as all the other warband stuff.

Do you have any recollection of how bogged down things were when logging in for the first time when the achievement system was implemented?

1 Like

Can I tack on soulbound crafting mats as well.

4 Likes