Collecting Appearances in The War Within

Would this only address gear? The quest “Calvalry Has Its Place” has 4 different Vorquin mount rewards and can only be done by Dracthyrs. So you currently have to run this 4 times on different characters to collect all.

… or just buy them from the vendor right after?

1 Like

Came back here to remove my post for just that. I didn’t realize they are also vendored until after.

2 Likes

This is excellent. As a collector, I always am sad when I have to just sell off pieces that I don’t currently use - especially after MANY dungeon/raid runs for other pieces. Love this change and update. Thank you!

1 Like

I just confirmed what I already knew, I don’t have the Gnomish Turban of Psychic Might or Darkwater Robes on my priest. They can copy and paste the information from classic, and anyone who completed the achievement “Veteran of the Shifting Sands” should retroactively be given all the transmogs. It’s not like we can do item restoration on them. Otherwise I’d do it in a heartbeat

Edit: They could even put those quest rewards on the BMAH, I’d still be happy

1 Like

When are non-Demon Hunters going to get transmog for Warglaives of Azzinoth? They’re in my bag, I can literally equip them, but I can’t transmog? Please blizz

I don’t know if it’s the wording but I have the old priest warlord rating for rated BGs so since that title and achievement are account wide now does that mean I can get the other warlord/marshal sets now?

Warriors and Rogues in your war party should get you the xmog

I mean it would just be comparing the Classic database to the live one and flagging discrepancies between the two. Or it could be a monumental undertaking.

1 Like

There is no calssic database. The “classic WoW” they have is rebuilt and simulated the best they can with a lot of original quests and items missing, they made no backups when they released Cataclysmbecause small indy dev team with no ability to plan for the future. It’s why vanilla WoW private servers are actually more classic than Blizz’s version.

2 Likes

Thank you, now please diminish the cost or get rid of the cost permanently for transmog. This would be much appreciated. Warbands are your gold sink now, transmog gold penalties should not be.

1 Like

No maybe about it, you are definitely in (not a unless you are) the minority on this subject.

Can you also please either add arsenals for the Common quality weapons in Remix or add these new weapons and/or reskins onto Retail?

I’m just concerned about the transmogs in general. I have never witnessed one game miss the mark so often when it comes to design and lore influences. Every other game has a theme but not wow. Each expansion and each month many players (and I’d say a mojority) wait in cringe at what will be on the trading post or tier sets. Recolors and some kind of sophisticated anime weeb gear with the obligatory 8 year old RAWGH weapon.

Someone there needs to figure out whet the design philosophy is… Love is in the air has mini skirts for men (what is being groomed there? seriously predatory design); Why not a dandy outfit from the worgen instead? Why not an ork Marriage ritual outfit? Instead men get bikini tops (that is seriously agenda driven and every one knows it).

so i have a question, ive been having a breeze collecting old transmogs from legion raids on mythic but ive found that while i can lean most of the sets the cloaks for some reason dosent learn unless i have the specific class doing the run, any ideas on what this is happening?

class specific gear, is currently still class specific.

if your characters are scared of pixel skirts, they don’t have to wear them.

groomed? predatory? interesting word choices

Not sure if anyone else told you this, and not scrolling all 200 replies to see but just in case…

It’s going to be a retroactive application so you can continue farming currently if you want to and just save them in your bank. I have a spare warrior that I do my transmog runs on because whirlwind go brrrrrr and I plan on cramming the everliving crap out of his bank with class sets.

Yep. Ive banked a bunch of Tomb of Sargaras stuff among a bunch of alts waiting for this. No longer have to farm it.

I read that but 11.0.5 is only a couple months away so I can wait. It means I won’t have to clean out my banks.

perfect time to bring back mage tower artifact weapons

2 Likes