Club for people that used Creation Catalyst on non-tier gear

It takes a severe lack of knowledge to put the wrong item into the CC and hit the button.

1 Like

I love how you spent three entire days being part of the group driving into the ground how important personal pronouns are and then see fit to toss this out as an insult.

He was joking around and you’re just harassing me.

1 Like

Good thing I asked my questions about Creation Catalyst on GD forums last week and got my questions answered. Someone linked the WoWHead info about it. That’s when I learned about Tier pieces that dont give 2pc and 4 pc set bonus.

The Youtube video about it says it would show you what the conversion item would look like before you convert it. Would be able to get the info of the stats and set abilities that it would become. I am fine on mine.

Good luck to those who failed on the conversion. To me, it’s their fault why they have problems.

2 Likes

Wow, that would be a lot of doll houses!

if you’d read the tooltip you’d see anything other than legs gloves helm shoulders and chest doesn’t have the set bonus on. reading is fun

So, I just want to get this out there… I totally called this last week…

And you didn’t believe me! :laughing:

2 Likes

idk why there is so much un-reversible timegated stuff in wow. It’s just bad customer service

1 Like

I feel slightly bad for the people who made a mistake.

I understand wanting to commiserate. But the blame is squarely on the user. It literally tells you what you’re creating. It literally asks you are you sure. And then you have to click OK. There was a lot of Accident proof.

I’m sorry you feel bad just do better next time

1 Like

He does “smugly superior” in every post

1 Like

Same ol’ Blizzard? They sure enjoy a game of blame the victim.

1 Like

THey give a warning when you use the catalyst that has a time before a person can accept.

They have it so players can mouse over to see if the item goes towards bonus are not .

They have made the whole thing dummy proof but unfortunately this thread just shows that dummy proof isn’t enough to keep people from doing stupid stuff.

Now they will have to dummy proof the dummy proofing.

Blizz makes plenty of mistakes in my book but this isn’t one of them . THis is on the players.

1 Like

You were right

It’s hard to believe people can miss the obvious when it’s that obvious.

1 Like

How is this possible? Someone who does this kind of is the joke.

I did my pants and I still triple checked to make sure I didn’t end up one of the dummies.

1 Like

If people can’t figure out exactly what they’re getting by looking at the item preview, I believe we are de-evolving as a species.

3 Likes

:popcorn:

This gonna be fun

Imagine not knowing how tier works in 2022

1 Like

And these people reproduce.

1 Like

I used a mythic plus chest piece on the catalyst, so I guess I don’t get to be in this club.

I used mine to create the non-set bonus Bracers. (still tier, so i got the transmog too which is a plus) :heart_eyes:

I’m kinda glad they had this, because it kept my leech on it, and now it’s bis for the rest of the patch, so gg. (the ones I replaced had less than desireable secondary stats)

there’s a strategy to using the creation catalyst, especially for classes that don’t necessarily need to run 4 set…and the non-set bonus pieces do have unique stat priority so something to keep in mind!

still officially in the club i guess :nerd_face:

OP I think you need to change your title to “people who’s dumb enough to not read club”

3 Likes