Club for people that used Creation Catalyst on non-tier gear

Post your complaints here.
No jokes allowed.

9 Likes

If you didn’t read up anything on it, nor notice that the item you were getting didn’t mention any tier bonus, then that’s on you. Blizzard doesn’t 100% dummy-proof one thing and people complain.

52 Likes

To be honest I just don’t know how someone can be aware of this feature, looking forward to it and not do a basic level of research on it and/or have precautions before using it. But then again that is expecting a lot I guess.

That said, I’d hope they would give people who put in tickets a chance to fix it but I imagine they are going to be quite busy with those tickets this week.

4 Likes

I thought that the UI window showing you a preview of the exact item it will turn into was 100% dummy-proof.

I was wrong…

38 Likes

We need a General Discussion Sync Addon that puts these clowns on /ignore automatically.

There’s no reason to not read. If I had a dollar for every time I said something in a key or raid and no one read it, I’d be loaded.

10 Likes

Ok, now that we have this established, who wins the internet for being right?

2 Likes

Problem is, you can look at it and see that and still be left playing the game “Bug or Not?”.

:man_shrugging:

The tooltip for that one orby power(…Toxiliac I think?) still says it buffs my crit percent. It’s not like display bugs don’t ever occur.

I was converting a hat, so it didn’t impact me. But I did notice that and was confused until I saw a snippet from a blue post here commenting on it being “for transmog set”.

2 Likes

Its a free game that are really concearned about ppl issues inside the game.
Wowhead, raiderio etc are NOT official blizzard sources.
I just did this same mistake, Im contacting the support and they are making fun of me.
If Creation catalyst are made to create tier set why in the hell it allows you to put non-tier set to upgrade?

plus… A WEEK to repair some mistake? Are you kidding me?
Theres NO tutorial or information inside the game about the Creation Catalyst… and I can see all these pro blast master players over here not helping the comunity at all.

My belly buttom first right?!
Shame on this comunity!
Im with you Rejacdegens

11 Likes

If there is a way to screw it up, players will find it.

26 Likes

Can I have your battle tag for ignore purposes? I don’t want you in any of my keys. Obviously you don’t read.

5 Likes

It would serve us well if that could actually embed the Tier bonus on any piece other than the tier pieces, as long as it is not a legendary item or a trinket.

3 Likes

oh cry me a river. this game has never had in-depth tutorials. we have always used outside resource for the details. since 2004.

we have known for weeks how this would work.

17 Likes

as I said its a paid game and wowhead is an unnofficial source!
dont make it more toxic than it is

9 Likes

I dont care your rage.

6 Likes

Aka the epic fail club

6 Likes

You’ve heard of the book club.
Now get ready for the you need to read a book, club.

It literally tells you what the item will be before you craft it.

14 Likes

As far as I know this post is to be a place whoever made a mistake, not a place for the best ones in the entire universe comes and make fun of it.

4 Likes

It’s impossible for Blizz to do enough. Last Tuesday someone was complaining that he took tokens out of the vault because he uncontrollably clicked without looking. Even with the countdown confirmation!

5 Likes

There were like 50 threads including two by Blizzard explaining exactly how this worked, plus at LEAST one high-profile WoWHead article.

At this point if you ended up messing up by doing this it is completely, 100% your fault and nobody else’s.

13 Likes

I can read.
Is that your benchmark?

7 Likes