Closing Some Transfers Soon

At 10:00 a.m. PDT today, we will disable Free Character Moves for Horde characters from the Incendius realm. Free Character Moves from Incendius will remain available to Alliance characters. We will also disable Paid Character Transfers to Incendius, Faerlina, and Whitemane at the same time.

14 Likes

This SHOULD make a lot of players happy! Let’s see what flaws or money grabbing conspiracy theories they can find with it.

2 Likes

Why not show us the pop numbers so players can make an informed bad decision?

4 Likes

Why are no Horde transfers open to Heartseeker; and alliance to Stalagg and Skeram? Are there other intentions behind the scenes with our servers?
My guild is going to be the only Horde guild on May 4th… and some are talking about leaving…

Toss me even half a bone Kaivax! I’ve never insulted ya like some of these posters do! You’re as human as any of us on here!

3 Likes

Great to see Blizzard work to do the right thing. Good move.

1 Like

All the horde players that got stuck on Incendius after the free transfers close will end up paying 25$ down the line. So yeah, the free transfers were VERY successful.

2 Likes

Wow they’re actually closing paid transfers to full realms this is actually a good business practice

1 Like

Have to agree with him Blizzard. Why are the pop numbers such a secret?

3 Likes

so you ruin my PVP week? And now are going to make me stay on Incendius without a free way out because you killed the server by adding two horrible things to the game? Free and Paid Transfers? This is a joke… 15$/month for a horribly ran company LOL

2 Likes

man if they had closed paid transfers a month or two ago none of this would have been a problem.

Blizzard, you messed up pretty bad here, but PLEASE LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKE, I DON’T WANT TO SEE THIS REPEATED ON THE NEXT HUGE SERVER

2 Likes

You screwed EF over

5 Likes

way too late …all the horde left.

2 Likes

It’s such a cluster**** that NOW they disable paid transfers to the high pop realms. The snowball is already rolling down the hill.

here we go

3 Likes

Honestly it’s a double edged sword. They’re afraid the numbers will cause panic transfers. Lol. Exactly what’s happening by the numbers being hidden and the “full” metric being this wildly convoluted idea.

2 Likes

Too little too late. Pretty much every Horde raiding guild left Incendius already. Should’ve ended paid transfers sooner

The realms are not full and giving less than an hour warning is not cool.

We got people who will not be on until weekend raid times start that still need to move.

What about locking the servers from receiving free transfers like Earthfury which will have queues in a few weeks if nothing is done.

2 Likes

Whitemane players will remain in queue for 4 hours a day, hoping the next guy transfers until nobody can.

1 Like

<3 <3 <3 Thank you for listening to us!! Closing paid transfers to these full realms will make them viable options long term. You guys are the best, my guild will be very thankful about this.