Closing Blizzard Account

It doesn’t take much…
And I’m the ’ troll '… :roll_eyes:

LOL!!!
I just got a system mssg that one of my posts was removed.
What’s so amusing, is that it didn’t break any rules at all.
Rather sus considering :thinking: who it was in reply to though
I guess they are just proving you right. :laughing:

1 Like

This also is an insult. Can you see what you said wrong?

eh … should I have listed individual names?

I’m sure you’d feel insulted if someone called you rational… :expressionless:

and it wouldn’t make any difference most times on this forum because one person flagging that is typically ignored. However, if you annoyed a couple of people get ready to watch every single thing you say because they will flag everything.

2 Likes

We get 5 flags a day and they don’t accumulate. Flagging everything is not an option, unless someone alt hops which can get them into hot water if they get caught abusing the reporting function to flag a post using multiple chars.

With only 5 flags an individual can’t do much. Now, if it was just limited to 5 flags per Bnet that would even remove any alt char abuse.

3 Likes

if he’s like me, he cant remember what he did three minutes ago lmao

so … you literally spend hours tracking people in a chat forum to try to suspend their activity … ok then

What are you talking about? I think you either totally misunderstood the conversation, or you think I work for Blizzard and have mod powers.

I was saying that we have very limited flagging powers so it is not easy to follow someone around flagging them all day -which is what the person suggested could happen. We can’t do that, unless someone is abusing reporting by using alts.

2 Likes

The appeals are unless they will never admit they was wrong. Just move on.

Omg ok so the other day right I went to the store to get yogurt.

As soon as I walked in the door “why was I here again?”

I hate that.

2 Likes

5 flags can do plenty if they direct them at their ‘enemies’ as a means to harass them.

A lot of silly stuff gets flag for nonsense on here.

2 Likes

like a 30 day ban for

“what herrible news
all i seen was good”

2 Likes

A single flag on a post does nothing that anyone will even know about unless they have access to moderation tools. If I hated you, I could report 5 single posts of yours a day, each a single time.

That is it. One person can’t do much. Further, the only way to get anyone in trouble is if their post is ACTUALLY against the rules. Forum Mods don’t remove posts or penalize folks unless the post is breaking the code of conduct, or is part of a thread (or conversation) that gets removed. People report me all the time, I assume. I even sometimes get my posts hidden so people have to click it to read it. Mods just unflag it.

Really, nothing someone else does on the forums can hurt you or delete your posts. They can’t actually harass you with their 5 flags.

2 Likes

I remember that thread, you said a bit more than that. Don’t be coy.

1 Like

yes and all it takes is 2 or 3 people like you to get posts buried and a suspension for nothing. That is why I believe someone can get a suspension for labelling someone a liberal even though they didn’t mean it as an insult. Actually it only takes one person to do that because some people run 2 or 3 accounts.

You really aren’t in a position to argue this Mirsol because I am sure you haven’t had posts removed or suspensions because of nonsense.

And the posts don’t even have to be breaking any rules - they can remove them for whatever reason they want as well as give you a suspension for any reason they want.

1 Like

checks notes …
looks at discord…
not hard to get more flags

1 Like

I included my original thread in this thread as well.

1 Like

I imagine not - I imagine all it takes is look at what this person is saying. I am going to flag them and they probably don’t even have to do that, just the tone will be enough.

1 Like

Buried, yes. That is easy. Suspended? No, not easy. The forum software does not suspend anyone. A Mod has to actually do it themselves. They don’t suspend someone unless the post is actually against the code of conduct. Not that they can’t make a mistake, but it is not something automatic just because a post is reported.

1 Like