Closing Blizzard Account

I take that as an insult when people refer to me like that.

1 Like

Except according to their records you did. They told you why - abuse of the economy which is gold selling/trading or selling in-game services for real life money.

They are not going to give you the details of which specific transaction they caught.

Mistakes can be made, certainly. However that is why you got to appeal so many times and have them double check the data. They upheld it.

5 Likes

In your narrow view maybe.
I never troll. I can be sarcastic though.
As for insults, I just give back as I receive.

It’s harder to judge on a forum where you can’t hear voices. All the moderators can do is look at the post reported and make a judgement call on whether it violates the forum rules or not. Also keep in mind that what one moderator might give you a pass on another might suspend you for.

Well, that would be an example of offense taken, not given.

Then you are going to get reported and penalized. Never let someone bait you into breaking the rules. Also don’t be shocked when others point out that the insults you use, are in fact insults.

5 Likes

i mean technically it can also involve auction house manipulation on a massive scale.

1 Like

I don’t know how you could define liberal and label someone that that wouldn’t be an insult.

1 Like

If they are indeed insults, why would i be shocked?

Probably because i didn’t…
All i said was, I referred to someone as a liberal. As one would call someone a conservative or something.

1 Like

you have a definition in your head regardless of whether you expressed it or not

How about not using political affiliations to label people on the forums? Esp when you intend it to be taken as an insult or negative slight.

It has nothing to do with WoW.

7 Likes

First offence and banned permanently. Like I said, I’ve had no previous warnings/infractions.

something says theres more to this.

3 Likes

I didn’t assume anything - I just said I take that as an insult when people call me that. If you appeal those things make sure you appeal on the basis of context if you think that suspension was incorrect.

Thank you for clarifying, I only purchase crafting materials so no expensive rare items.

Then I apologize for the misunderstanding.

Didn’t the OP already make a thread on this before?

2 Likes

https://tenor.com/view/i-know-what-youre-doing-max-carter-the-oval-i-know-what-youre-up-to-i-know-your-intentions-gif-22833922

https://tenor.com/view/its-time-to-tell-the-truth-llewellyn-watts-murdoch-mysteries-be-honest-no-more-lies-gif-25067906

:man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

That doesn’t matter, lol, you got the savages in an uproar.