Cleaning up arena forums

Thanks for the info, done and done.

Not quite to the same extent. The guy has a personal vendetta with Dilly though because he got called out on some stuff. It is in half his posts… It’s kinda sad how rent free Dilly lives up there lol

2 Likes

this whole thread is weird

It’s not like Turbo players are known for their big brains lmao.
At least Dilly has got some room up there!

2 Likes

Didn’t even realize it till you mentioned it, good looks

2 Likes

Hey now… Don’t lump trash or saucer in there!

this thread has weird cult vibes

Always exceptions to the rule!

Explain it like I’m 1100 rated, how are they trolling?

this is just a “you’re not cool enough to sit at our table” post

They always post contrarian posts to any topic, even to the point of contradicting themselves.

For example let’s say you bring up some mechanic, we’ll call it A - and you say mechanic A is very frustrating to play against. The response is usually something like “I disagree - in fact I think this is very fun to deal with and have no issues with it!”.

However, that very same mechanic could have another post talking about saying “I like mechanic A” and the response will be “it seems like this mechanic is actually very frustrating to deal with”.

They mostly just want to post against whatever the thread topic is unless it’s convenient to agree with the person with their trolling (they’ll sometimes do it here). Some examples though of where they kind of give it away is claiming things like “I am a multi rank 1 mage that plays a ret paladin and hunter to rank 1 level” which not a single rank 1 mage in the game fits that criteria (until Jahmilli last season, and even then do you really think Jahmilli is the type of person to go on talking about codes of conduct and upholding great values?)

But it’s basically a way to just troll and be annoying in threads while never breaking any of the ToS directly. A moderator that doesn’t look deep enough into the post history for example, will not find any of their posts to be trolling. Those types of posters will just go away though if you ignore them

It’s a copycat from one frequent forum poster who started trolling in this way a while back - after they said “o ya it was me on that character” since someone did some next level detective work there’s basically just a bunch of copycats.

18 Likes

shut up

10 Likes

pretty much by purposefully take a contrarian view, and then shove it down everyones throat.

3 Likes

They also learned from the original version of this troll being outed that they need to do it on untraceable characters. Some do classic alts but others go as far as to create fresh licenses on blank battle.net accounts with separate subscriptions. Nobody that is posting in good faith is going through all that trouble to hide themselves. But that’s another things mods don’t take into consideration.

7 Likes

So basically this is all Lily’s fault for creating these characters. Dammit, lily.

4 Likes

Looks like I have to log on my us account and level to 11

Ur fine

It wasn’t referencing the EU posters

Just can’t name them directly :slight_smile:

i feel the same way about your posts.

1 Like

100% right. like didn’t he just make a “im quitting thread”. i mean i dont know who bloom is or why people hate him. but the hypocrisy is literally insane.

1 Like

Yeah, pretty much anyone posting on a lvl10 isn’t posting anything for any good reasons.

They should just put a stop to doing it, and punish people for harassing people for their content experience to solve the issue where people post on non-max alts to try and avoid getting made fun of for not being an R1, CE raider, etc. to take away the only non-toxic reason people have for doing it.

1 Like