Cleaning up arena forums

what you guys are asking for is to profile people.

I mean, that is within your right to do, but isn’t it a bit of a harsh to create a forum post to tell everyone to not respond to other players due to their level?

Now we are reporting players posting on a forum due to not being a certain level? I would definitely think that is against the forum rules.

This is the suggestion I would use if you do not like what someone is doing and want to not hear from them.

I’m cool with that.

man this whole thread has some weird vibes.

Forum is funny now that every other post is hidden replies everywhere

5 Likes

why dont you guys go play the game instead of create this petty drama?

Just put me on ignore, instructions in OP :slight_smile:

1 Like

i cant see it, its hidden.

I tab out while I wait on things. /shrug

1 Like

I can’t believe how to deal with an opposite day troll is actually a thread of serious discussion.

Lmfao

Chalk up the W for the trolls.

1 Like

The thread appears to be more about ignoring low level posters rather than how to deal with trolls.

statements such as

and

shows that they do not value other peoples opinion because of the level of the character the people post on.

They’re talking about people like you not people like me and you’d know that but your purposely act like you’re blind to certain posts. You’re just taking him out of context to fit your trolling but good job you got me. 1

1 Like

Add him to ignore why are you getting baited in this thread of all

6 Likes

Ya just don’t bother responding to it

I agree but I kinda find it actually quite astonishing that a company wouldn’t care enough or have a moderation system that would highlight/expose such a major source of disruption.

Great idea to post this though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not to mention that it seems like these types of posters are also baiting good, decent posters and folks into emotional responses so they can report them for responding to their “trolling”.

it’s pretty sad that there are people who actually find this sort of behavior engaging and fun but oh well it’s here and it’s great that you are proactively trying to “cure the disease” :slight_smile:

I think you need to actually re-read the posts and “read between the lines” and you will get it as to why he posted it like that. Or you didn’t want to do that and are trolling yourself haha.

Amazing, people actually bit

6 Likes

You should reread and stop answering him

3 Likes

This thread has had people flat out named me for no reason, and it is starting to become a cesspool and breeding ground of toxicity, name shaming, an more, and creates nothing but negativity on the Arena Forums.

I’d suggest if you do not like my post, or anyone else’s, you ignore me / them, which is what the civil thing would be to do.

Spam reporting someone because you do not agree with them, is against the ToS, and so is calling people out on the forums.