Cleaning up arena forums

OP got it right. It’s an attention thing and it won’t stop until the attention is cut off.

5 Likes

I dunno, Swole is abrasive but who playing arena/on the forums isn’t? dude just is more open to finding things out for himself and there’s nothing wrong with that but I don’t think he’s legit trolling or there’s some kind of conspiracy afoot - unlike certain level 10’s on classic alts

1 Like

Ya, all these trolls operate on the same stupid script of just taking a contrarian view on whatever the OP is talking about.

Sprinkle in a little its toxic, I’m so offended or some other form of self-victimization.

It’s easy to identify but some people still fall for it.

3 Likes

tbh i assume most arena forum mods are on a cubicle crawl and don’t want to be bothered with actual in depth moderation

understandable with how we both treat each other and how blizzard treats them

it’s like being in the middle of a human centipede

2 Likes

Putting them on ignore would be grand if i didnt scroll through posts and literally see the collapsed message from the person i ignored where i can unhide the message. Defeats the purpose of putting them on ignore if i still have to see where they post. Blizzard needs to get off their #$@ and stop harassing co-workers and clean their own forums up

2 Likes

Now this is the post I wanted to see!

1 Like

ME TURBO PLAYER, NO UNDERSTAND BIG WORDS, ONLY ZUG ZUG.

4 Likes

We should give them a chance…

1 Like

oh man, that’s horrible

1 Like

Exactly! I’m eagerly waiting for Bloomsday’s response. I’m sure it’s a misunderstanding

2 Likes

Agree whole heartedly. For the sake of healthy and constructive player to player discussion, which is what these forums are designed for, we have to stop feeding trolls.

Posters that are intentionally causing fights, arguments, and unrest are trolls. Posters that post unpopular opinions just to cause trouble are trolls. Posters that insult and harass other posters are trolls. These types of posts both obfuscate feedback and act as a hindrance to real discussions, which is why this is so important.

As a general rule of thumb, if you wouldn’t say it to your grandparents, do not say it on the forums.

8 Likes

lvl 10s wanna abuse the flag system and cycle through characters to mass report - just do it to them.

Based post

5 Likes

did anyone actually see what this guy said? i did.

You’re killing me with curiosity.

i referenced the moderating team being overseas which I realized might be considered offensive so i deleted it lol

it wasn’t good buddy.

big oof buddy. not sure what made you think that was okay to post.

But with the whole undertone that this thread has, im not surprised it attracted people like you.

haha get lost dork, it wasn’t that bad. lil drama queen

i deleted it within seconds for a reason

Ok, Swolé goes on ignore too.

13 Likes

You didn’t already? He does the exact same stuff as bloom all day

3 Likes

Yea my bad.