Classic WoW was not like this - Not worth my money

As impressive as that would be, please do not stick a rusty nail in your eye!

Say it with me alliance, “we will overcome”

It’s a big deal when multiple deaths eat up your game time and cause groups to disband. People are seeing 30 minutes to an hour of corpse running to get to their objectives.

That is rediculous… 30 minutes? Are you RP walking back to your corpse?

It would seem, however, that Brack didn’t. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Right, not everyone has blink/block. CCing even 5 players with a AoE fear (lol not like that matters because UD, but let’s pretend they all had it on CD) means absolutely nothing with the amount of Horde that are in BRM, at least on my server. It’s multiple raids worth. Dying multiple times adds time to your rez cooldown.

The morale does seem low, in places.

You know where Alliance morale doesn’t seem low though? Heartseeker…

I am well aware of the 2 minute Rez timer… it doesn’t take that long to run in and jump into the lava.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/i-want-off-this-server/330724/2

LOL…shoe, meet other foot.

2 Likes

Have you seen this? Corpse runs take a lot of time.

2 Likes

Bro, 80 players mashing tab+instant damage attack are going to murder you the second you pop up. You’re a mage, so I know this isn’t relevant to you, but most classes are going to make about 5 feet/rez in that context.

My horde character is on Skeram. There are plenty of people on skeram that I know on alliance that didn’t leave and are enjoying it very much. Did you know alliance got Kazzak on skeram last night? How is that possible with such terrible imbalance?!?!?!

80 people killing one priest is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard in my life, I’m sure they will be pushing rank 14 with the 1 honor they are getting from killing you.

They really don’t care, it seems. It’s all about feeling superior and “owning the noobs”. Sure, smart PvPers are farming honor efficiently, but I can’t say I’ve ever accused the average WoW player of being particularly intelligent.

That is not ironic.

i think some horde either don’t know how honor works or are using honor being out as an excuse to go full on “if its red its dead” on the entire alliance population of their servers.

I get it, that sucks, and I experience the same thing whenever I go to UBRS. Take a different route… come in from burning steps and time your jumps in the lava so you take no damage from it. I don’t know what to tell you other than this is the honor system and you have to either put up with it, or do something about it (in game).

Ah I’m well aware friend. Like I said, this is just me empathizing with the guy who just hit 60. We smash our way into MC from Burning Steppes for raid and it’s like a hot knife through butter :wink: Your average player isn’t going to be rolling into that place with a 40 man of well organized, well geared players, who play with each other regularly.

1 Like

Hell yeah, I take dumps on horde whenever I have the opportunity to do so. I just wish more people had your attitude instead of the “wahh I’m going to quit”

If this is going to make people quit, they never would have made it to Naxx anyway.

Agreed. If people can’t weather the storm for a few weeks until BGs, they need to find another game. Hell, if it’s too much, they can freeze their accounts until BGs. I guarantee it will be much more reasonable to venture out into the open world at that point. TBH, if anything, Blizzard’s lack of support/bug fixes are by far more concerning when it comes to health of the game.

1 Like