Classic WoW shouldn't have an armory

I don’t have a problem with eye-ing gear pre hand…one of the many skill sets I built over the years, but did you automatically assume I’m crippled?

I’m undecided on the Armory thing. There’s an element of “Its not part of the game itself, so why not”, but the potential for external intervention is large.

Personally I still wish there was some way to track stats like “How many boars have you killed.” but the cost seems too high.

It’s all good.

Don’t go there fiend, you know what I meant. If we’re going to dive into filtering figures of speech then we have no business conducting a conversation.

4 Likes

Feel how you want about it, just keep it in retail. None of us want that garbage in classic. Achievements too.

3 Likes

If Blizzard doesn’t do it a third party will. Blizzard will protect anything they can. I understand the desire to not have 1 but it will happen. We will sooner get 1.1 talents than we will not get a armory.

Yeah I dont think you understand the armory at all.

2 Likes

None huh? Pretty bold accusation with no actual evidence. It will exist regardless, it’s 2019 not 2004. Just prepare yourself.

Yes, None.

Have you even ever played vanilla wow? It doesnt make sense anyway. There arent any keys, any achievements. That trash has no place in the game and wouldnt work anyway. Good riddance.

4 Likes

I don’t think you understand it yourself.

legacyplayers DOT com/About/

People will use add-ons to data mine surroundings and upload it to places like that. You have no understanding of the level of Nerd that exists outside in the world.

If Blizzard doesn’t do it then others will, they will make ad revenue as well and Blizzard will blow up with rage like a atomic bomb. They will have a functional armory. I do believe that they should remove Talent information and just have name, guild name, gear, and enchants only on it though.

1 Like

Different keys. Blacksmiths even made keys. And you had a keyring.

3 Likes

I don’t know what is more amusing. The fact you are to dim to understand the notion if it existed it would be an armory with what you have completed or the fact you are upset people won’t group with you because you’re bad.

The only people who are mad about something that gauges perform based on performance are people who are trash.

Also none? That’s cute.

Honestly I just want an armory so I can look myself up and metaphorically flex at myself in the mirror. How can you deny us such a gift?

1 Like

don’t do like that Williams! I thought we were friends!!!

<3 I know no handme outs lol but in all do respect no matter what one wears!! everyone will see the GY if they cross my path.

Lmao imagine looking someone up for a strat live or a scholo, now that is trash!

1 Like

We are, no worries =)

1 Like

If the information is not available in the API, how?

2 Likes

Lmfao people think vanilla wow is comparable to
Mythic + in difficulty. If you can’t discern who is trash purely by what they are saying and wearing than you are trash.

5 Likes

That is not… the type of keys I’m talking about man. Im talking about Mythic Keystones… not lockpicking and engineering/blacksmithing.

Idk man, alot of talk coming from someone playing outlaw as a level 19 twink. What’s wrong? Surv hunter can’t two shot anymore?