Classic Playerbase actually increasing?

I am not sure why anyone is addressing Keyturn, at this point. He basically high jacked a thread to fit his own rant. He has proven he has zero desire to entertain different ideas. He had an agenda from the minute he entered this thread. Waste of time.

2 Likes

Then you are not in it for the PVP, but merely see it as a means to an end.

Sack a town, raid a city. Are those not objectives? Has your guild killed Thrall yet?

How about a compromise. How about rather than BGs happening until later, they stick sandlol™ and the EPL towers in to be fought over.

Then what is the point of PVP servers?

The very attitude that pushed blizzard down the slippery slope we all hold so dear.

2 Likes

The very attitude that pushed blizzard down the slippery slope we all hold so dear.

Nobody here forced Blizzard to do anything at all, their decisions are their own, and it isn’t attitudes that change WoW, it’s money.

And by money, I mean Activision.

It’s almost as though making decisions because of money rather than integrity and quality… is a bad thing. :thinking:
Maybe listening to those who say they will stop playing if they do not get their way is not actually a good “narrative” to follow.

2 Likes

Maybe listening to those who say they will stop playing if they do not get their way is not actually a good “narrative” to follow.

Except when it’s you who wants something, right?

2 Likes

I do dungeons for no xp all the time and no loot. I do them to enjoy time with friends or make new friends so yeah it sounds like you just want your pvp epeen to show how big and strong you are in the virtual world compared to the plebs that you crush under your foot.

ironically the 12 million subs he had were in the past too.

1 Like

I’m not a classic hater… I’m playing classic too… I happen to play on Stalagg, one of the largest classic servers. Not only that, but I am horde side, which makes up like 75% of the server. It’s starting to die down a lot there.

I also play on Pagle as well, alliance side, and it’s dying down there as well.

2 Likes

Realm population cap has been lowered along with layer count.

1 Like

My primetime queue on Whitemane has decreased from 20kish day 1-2 to 14kish week 1 to 9kish week 2 to now < 1k or no queue at all.

My experience has been the opposite. I’ve seen classic queues decline, and last time I logged in, trade and world had very few people talking. Granted, this was on Whitemane at 3 am, but during the first 2 weeks of launch, there was a LOT more chatter even late night.

2 Likes

Why are you still posting? So cringy.

1 Like

On Westfall, the LFG chat moves so fast you can barely keep up. Its packed. No decline here.

1 Like

I think that is called addiction.

The player base is dropping dramatically. We are down to 1 or 2 layers in most servers. Group funding at lvl 60 has never been harder.

1 Like

they’re dropping. all servers are down to 2 layers or less. some have already been locked in at 1 layer cap.

well, its not solely a ‘player base dropping’ thing. its that most people are playing less after the initial rush. in other words, the usual.

might as well quote this instead

2 Likes

feels like there is less people my toons level hard to find groups for mid level dungeons. either VC , Stock or SM and higher. getting boring just questing. LFD is needed. and no bg :frowning:

2 Likes

Why wouldn’t I be… I am not the one crying about how bad the game sucks and that I was quitting…

Had no idea it was “cringy” to post on the forums about something you have an opinion on… fascist much?

2 Likes

LFD is needed? Gtfo

Oh they know it. They just won’t ever say it.

I agree, leave it out.