Classic Oceanic Servers - MEGATHREAD

Blizzard it’s time! Let’s make it official for the boys!

4 Likes

American here giving support to Oceanic servers!

6 Likes

How is there still no official word on this? 2 months away from release and countless threads surely blizzard are aware of the issue and so their continued silence is making me more and more nervous that it’s only bad news that they don’t want to give until the hype of release outweighs the negative of US based servers

3 Likes

It worries the entire community! we just need one line confirming it blizzard.

4 Likes

+1 oce server pls

4 Likes

There will be oceanic servers don’t worry.

1 Like

:pray::pray::pray: :eye::lips::eye: :pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

What is that, the latest Galactica upgrade?

1 Like

Oceanic servers or oceanic based servers? because there is a HUGE difference

3 Likes

Servers based in Sydney. Every region has its own servers there’s just no language only servers.

2 Likes

Bring on Oceanic servers New Zealand begs you!

3 Likes

You heard him BLIZZARD, BLUE POST the CONFIRMATION for OCEANIC SERVERS.
SCANNED KEYWORDS.

2 Likes

Oceanic servers would be good. Moving from Spinebreaker (years of 200+ MS) to Frostmourne (20 MS) made such a huge difference.
Would not want to go back. I’m resubbing just for wow classic, if servers are US based it will make it easier to just stick around for levelling/casual experience for a few months - then quit.

4 Likes

they would be great as would confirmation of their existence OMAR BLUE POST BLIZZARD KEYWORD.

2 Likes

Omar? Keywords?

Youse freakin me out.

1 Like

Bumping cause would really like a response to this before I start planning anything.

3 Likes

Don’t dog the boys Blissard.

3 Likes

OMAR BLIZZARD BLUE POST KEYWORD SCAN PROGRAM CUSTOMER SATISFACTION PROFIT MONEY MONEY MONEY ASIAN MARKET GAIN CLASSIC WOW OCEANIC SERVERS GM ADMIN BAN CONFIRM OCEANIC SERVERS.

1 Like

I won’t be playing them, But I’m here to show my support.
I understand your dilemma, and hope Blizzard will do right by you guys.

5 Likes

Thank you taintedheals, hopefully blizzard will gather the energy and confirm it.

2 Likes