Classic Oceanic Servers - MEGATHREAD

I imagine that like all their announcements, they’re waiting till they’re sure on the other server information before providing more details. The EU backlash has probably set that back a week or two at least.

That said, I am fully convinced that there will be 1 PVE and 1 PVP realm housed in the Sydney data center even if the population is light (or they assume it will be). Unlike the EU decision where the servers were located in similar data centers regardless of the language, the 11,000 km difference in data centers (even if it is directly at the end of the Southern Cross) makes enough of an issue that Blizzard will not revert their WoD decision to locate servers in the region.

1 Like

3k ppl is MORE then enough for 1 server ? are u high or just thick

1 Like

Megathread?
U need example?
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/de/wow/t/wow-classic-struktur-der-europaeischen-realms/34048/25106
This is a megathread.

2 Likes

Eloraell has spoken blizzard, make it so!

Insert daily facepalm gif because someone asked if “Have Oceanic servers been confirmed yet???” for the 83748979834th time in the Classic WoW Oceania Discord.

Blizzard, need confirmation. Now.

2 Likes

Blizzard just announced German and French EU servers, so maybe you will get a response soon. I hope for you guys that it is a positive one.
Playing with a three-digit ping is not a nice thing, not even in Classic.

2 Likes

God I wish I could read any of that it looks exciting.

1 Like

Hey ho!

We are very pleased about the great interest and thank you for the passionate feedback we have received on this topic in the last few days.

After further review and consideration of your feedback, we will launch WoW Classic in Europe, in addition to English and Russian realms, with German and French realms as well. In this way, European WoW Classic players who wish to communicate with others in German or French can do so in these languages ​​from day one.

Our plan is to test English, German, French and Russian realms in the final stress test. Although we have not yet set the final number of realms and realm types for each language, we will inform you about these details before the name reservation starts on August 13th.

Many Thanks! Merci Beaucoup! Thank you very much!

Thank youuu Google translate. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

It was a crazy thing. People would protest, do weird forum roleplay, argue about the topic or just hang around. They would leave a message before they go to work and greet the “night shift” who talked all night in the thread and in the afternoon they joined the crowd after work.

1 Like

Chrome gives an option to translate it all in English, i just used right now and reading it xD

das ist ein fehler

this is a mistake

Xd

All they need to do is make 1 server for each type

1 normal
1 pvp
1 rp

sorted.

+1 for a blizzard response PLEASE

2 Likes

Can’t beat that german efficiency

1 Like

Blissard gief

BLIZ PLAISE HALP WE NED SRVRS DOWN UNDA.

ty <3

2 Likes

+1 would like to see confirmation on this. I think at least 1 PVP and 1 PVE server would great, I and most of my friends almost certainly will not play without this. I’d probably never buy a Blizzard game again, and actively encourage everyone I know to check out final fantasy instead.

2 Likes

They have a datacentre in Aus now…

2 PvP (one for horde, one for alliance as you cant have both on the same server)
1 PvE

1 Like

That doesn’t give us any confirmation about classic.