Classic Mail, AH and Trade still broken - so many posts with 0 answers

get it together Blizz

3 Likes

I opened every kind of ticket I could. I even got a refund for the month of subscription. What I couldn’t get was any GM to answer me about the issue. However I did hear from another player that they were told that it won’t be fixed until server maintenance. I’m crossing my fingers for Tuesday but not holding my breath.

Game is literally unplayable, /uninstall if they don’t fix this.

You can get a refund for your month subscription if you articulate how this make the game impossible to progress. I did

I just started playing wow again after a 20 year break, now this happens. I guess Blizzard does not care still. I got a form letter but nothing for the missed game time. This may be the nail in the coffin for Wow.

1 Like

I did too and was told by a gm that I broke the code of conduct…twice. When I know that I have not since I have not said another word to anyone in Wow.

Blizzard knew this was an issue and these bs GMs still did that. Piss poor customer service. They owe me for my lost game time.

1 Like

OK server reset and no solution to AH trade and mail problem total bs

1 Like

Stop posting that garbage reply. It’s false. Many of us have accounts that are > 30 days, are not self-found, and have logged out for > 12 hours and our stuff is STILL restricted.

2 Likes

did you actually read it?

all of it?

in particular, the part which states: