Classic Era PvP Rank Reset Coming with Patch 1.14.4

sure:

WoW Classic will direct you to the new Classic Era realms which will have the latest phase of WoW Classic content in it and will not progress into any WoW expansion content.

Big true. They should make classic era more like retail so then we have 3 x retail wows to play.

3 Likes

yup

No thanks!

Too late. All changes are retail changes. The people reasonable for vanilla wow are gone along with all their ideas, expertise and design philosophy.

Now, embrace wow classic era retail edition!

3 Likes

Not at all. There’s an entire world of nuance you’re missing.

looks at Wotlk++++++++++ classic

Yep, that’s some exquisitely layered nuance for sure.

2 Likes

Wrath was never Classic, neither was TBC.

1 Like

Well exactly. Wrath is just another retail. That’s 2. 3 with SoM and if we’re really lucky maybe 4 with era.

TBC too! Flying mounts/Purchaseable Mounts/Buyable Boosts/Cross-Faction Classes/Same-Faction Battlegrounds/eSports = retail WoW

The only nuance I need is that I have zero confidence that blizzard can make any sort of substantial changes that would improve the game. They haven’t proven themselves at all.

3 Likes

I disagree. The chronoboon displacer was an elegant solution.

1 Like

Your article says nothing about further development on Era.

2 Likes

Good The pvp System In classic is garbage and speaking from someone that got 2 Rank 12 By myself that was not in a premade its garbage.

Get rid of brackets And decay You do that the system is fine.

1 Like

Read that sentence I quoted again. It gives the explicitly outlined parameter for Classic Era realms along with an implicit one regarding future development:

If another phase of Classic WoW is developed, it will be in Classic Era.

The Classic team is currently developing an update to Era’s PvP system, hopefully Phase 7 is next!

That’s wishful thinking on your part. I would assume there would be no further content development from that statement. Your phase seven dream included.
Time will tell.

Its been 29 days, not even 1 full month, and they said it would be between 2-3 months

Yeh mistake on my end lol.for some reason i thougth this post was from march

It does feel like its been longer than a month

Feel free to actually read the post.

Thanks for the Month late response