Classic Era Patch Updates

Bring back the Stormrend please.

3 Likes

Truer words have never been spoken! MoS was the best QoL change we have seen in 5 years of ERA!

1 Like

I’d be interested in a Shaman/Paladin crossover in the next SOM iteration. I don’t see how MOS is even that beneficial in SOD??? It is perfectly designed for Era. Era is world buff meta.

2 Likes

Another reminder that most people who disliked the changes didn’t like the Guild tab but liked MoS. So you revert MoS but kept the guild tab… Backwards.

(I liked both)

4 Likes

100% agree! I think more thought should have been given to the guild tab situation! But as it stands, MoS was such a positive change for many!

Like I’ve said before, don’t let the best QoL change you’ve made to ERA go away like that!

2 Likes

bring back stormrend!

1 Like

Thank you again, Classic team, for your commitment to keeping Era free from changes obviously meant for a different version of the game. I appreciate that you’ve provided distinct differences to our options in Classic.

Reverting MoS was the correct thing to do for Era.

4 Likes

Bring back stormrend! The only people this benefits are griefers and gold sellers

1 Like

Bringing back “stormrend” benefits gold sellers? And griefers?

Ooh thanks more, Blizzard!
Keep that buff away and Era closer to the old game.

4 Likes

Quoted for truth.

3 Likes

Thank you blizz for acknowledging your screwup and making vanilla great again by keeping it vanilla.

Don’t listen to the 5 alliance sod/retailers who want it back

4 Likes

MoS brought so many positive changes to the game of ERA, including the ability to immerse yourself in the game more often and actually develop the community into those who sit and wait for rend to those who create many more groups for UBRS, schedule buffs that coincide with heart and head drops!

ERA with MoS was going to foster the most positive QoL update we’ve seen since the launch of Classic servers in 2019!

3 Likes

Keeping vanilla vanilla? Are you planing on a private server? lol

None of us have been playing Vanilla… Not since 2005

3 Likes

#BringBackMoS!!!

2 Likes

Thank you Classic team for not trivializing the game. You removed MoS that did not belong. Let Era remain Era.

4 Likes

The ERA community stands strong together and will continue fighting for positive and needed changes! Thank you blizzard for allowing us the outlet to show you just how much we appreciated the change of MoS being in the game!

We will continue our outcry of support for this change!

1 Like

I’d like to point out that Era’s existence, in and of itself, is a “change”. No version of Vanilla was a static state, so adapting the game to such conditions, if anything, moves the game closer to a faithful reproduction. “Changes” that fall into the category of adapting Era to its permanent state are:

1. Anything to extend the life of World Buffs
  2. A repeating Scourge Invasion

How is it “no changes” when someone can play Era for three years and not experience the scourge invasion?

4 Likes

Agreed 100%

2 Likes

Please bring back MoS.

2 Likes

Parse nerds and Gdkp swipers are greedy and only think of themselves.

They have no genuine love for the game.

Gimme everything so I can raid log.

1 Like