Classic Era Patch Updates

Yeah its us coming out and expressing out outrage to them taking this away. You trashies on Whitemane can go cry somewhere else.

actually, it is. i’m the smartest person in the world and if you agree with me you’re right and if you disagree with me you’re wrong

Vanilla is gone and never coming back. The sooner you realize that the better for the community. What we have today is an imperfect copy that will NEVER be vanilla. You’re purist ideals will never be reality.

6 Likes

Surely you will remove the transfer locks from DD.

#nochanges

2 Likes

Dude, Alodar, great point. Shout out for cooking Alex BTW.

Unfortunately, it’s always been insanely easy for alliance to get rend. So, regardless of if MoS is in the game or not Alliance will still find a way to get it. Saying that it needs to be kept because it’s a selling point for horde only is not a selling point as it’s insanely easy to get as alliance.

Well done Kaivax. We look forward to working with you in the future, the long future of Classic Era.

3 Likes

But the changes are subjective.

I don’t think the changes were good and am happy they were changed.

Just because it’s your personal opinion doesn’t make it so.

I love the nuances of the game that make each faction different… change to that and making them homogenous is TERRIBLE in my opinion. What’s next? Give both factions SHamans and Paladins? Make all racials the same???

No thank you.

3 Likes

Alt? You didn’t even bother to check lmfao. L bait, 3/10

The same players crying that ally sun buff is gone is the same audience that will mass report you for pvping in a battleground

3 Likes

See above post

1 Like

And also resetting putting us back at entrance instead of graveyard, we need that back as well! That died for HC launch.

2 Likes

Give us the option to turn all of the new stuff off.

1 Like

i’m going to dm you on discord because i do respect your opinion. i understand your POV and i don’t think it’s wrong necessarily

Horde have shaman windfury to counter the bonus the alliance have with paladins. So this post is just wrong. Blizzard has always favored horde. They gave them a extra worldbuff, a free knockoff dft, and better flight points.

GIVE US STORMREND BACK AND REMOVE THE OTHER STUFF! It’s not that hard devs.

4 Likes

None of these changes make any sense. There have been a TON of gameplay changes to era, big things like Chronoboons and Rank 14 PVP changes to small things like all the UI changes and removing rangefinder.
How is this any different? This was a GOOD change… MOS was good for wow. It did not affect gameplay AT ALL.

PUT IT BACK.

11 Likes

Kings and Salv are much better buffs than Windfury. Bubbles are better than any Shaman utility. It’s not even close.

I dont expect anything good at this point from Blizz. They couldn’t get Classic+ right ended up with SoD. Now since the chronoboon were added, they think Stormrend went to far? I think Blizzard either needs to get this back to 2004 vanilla or evolve it over time. IF you folks want a pure 2004 server, go find a private one.

3 Likes

Bring back logout skips please.

1 Like

The fact that you think WINDFURY is as good as Paladin buffs is almost comical.