Classic Era Patch Updates

Generic Era, no not much, but HC quite a bit. We already have wonderful QoL changes like no buff/debuff cap. They are amazing too.

How about if you want changesā€¦ you go play on SoD?

4 Likes

Sorry is every major notable raiding guild being Alliance, with considerable population gap in era, a mistake? Are Horde comparable all this time? We just go Alliance for inconvenient WCB?

Alodar, are you using boons btw? Or?

Thatā€™s exactly it. Itā€™s just so you can squeeze more parse out. The raids arenā€™t hard. You donā€™t need every buff in the game to clear all content in the game. Alliance has been fine without rend buff for 20 years. Sure it helps my guild, but Iā€™d still rather not have another change to the game.

5 Likes

How about you get good at WoW?

1 Like

Thanks for the fixes. Leave classic likeā€¦well classic.

3 Likes

I do not like boons and wish that they would take them out of the game.

Iā€™ve actually discussed this at length. If they were going to keep boons, they should make them so that at the very least you could only store the buffs when your PVP flag is off (IE: in towns) and you could only apply the buffs while you are still in town so that you still had to risk getting killed with them in WPVPā€¦

Those that donā€™t like that should simply go play on a PVE server.

4 Likes

This change suck! I cannot believe you took something so many loved away.

10 Likes

Are you personally using boons?

Wow Blizzā€¦ Good job on taking something away that many used.

8 Likes

Horde and griefers crying over everything and blizzard took their hands.

10 Likes

No one wanted you to revert. Take away the few POS horde folks that are crying and actually listen to the people not the few.

11 Likes

No, at the moment Iā€™m not even raiding due to work schedule.

Again, Boons should be REMOVED from the game. They should have only been added in seasonal versions of the game.

6 Likes

The thing is that actual parse numbers wont really change. It will bring up the minimum to require rend.

Top parsers on ally have been using rend forever

It just makes the worse (most lazy) players stronger, thus making the content easier. Low impact on top guilds, but medium / low end guilds would get a huge boost from this. Which is bad, the content in vanilla is already bordering too easy.

1 Like

Funny, you think its bad but play horde, ally wanted to keep it and it doesnt hurt horde, we didnt ask for WF or your racials. Get over yourself. Cry babies all on horde you and dali and kargoz so upset over nothing. Most of us work for a living and would like to get rend without being forced to do stupid mc caps. Point is we can get it already so it made a good change, you should put more effort into making DD better instead of flaming over rend for ally

6 Likes

Wow. Blizz strikes again on doing something others didnt want to see happen. QoL changes they dont know. Take the boons away if you are going to do a ā€œpureā€ classic server.

8 Likes

Here, does this make you happy? Posting on my classic toon?
We post on one char so it stays consistent not because weā€™re secretly not playing classicā€¦

This is a lesson everyone should have learned in life by now though. Changes are made based on feedback, if something is good or someone does a good job you need to be vocal about it and not ignore your chance to voice your opinion because it was good. Otherwise changes are made based on the feedback of others.

2 Likes

To be honest besides the druids using polearms, these were actually really nice to have and I cant imagine trying to take this away after weā€™ve had for as long as we did. Alliance players are still going to get rend by capping themselves on a second account but their lives are just harder again. The people complaining about this dont even play the game.

5 Likes