Classic Era Patch Updates

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

We’re already past the “#NoChanges” stage.

WE WANT MIGHT OF STORMWIND BACK :earth_americas:

4 Likes

Who cares if druids can equip polearms? Anyone against that is ridiculous. It affects literally nothing.

The new guild interface is actually better once you get used to it, though I’m not a fan of the recorded chat log. But why would Blizzard not revert this change also? We weren’t consulted on it either.

Finally, yes, I’m asking would ya kindly bring might of stormwind back?

4 Likes

Bring it back Blizzard… silly decision to “revert” :face_with_spiral_eyes:

MIGHT OF STORMWIND OR RIOT

1 Like

Bring back might of stormwind!

1 Like

MIGHT OF STORMWIND OR RIOT :earth_americas:

1 Like

No one really cares about this either way. They aren’t MCPs so meh

1 Like

Good morning. Please bring back Might of Stormwind!

2 Likes

Defias Pillager is HC.
HC is Era.

Be better, detective. It’s literally one of the Raider profiles I linked.

2 Likes

Yeah, i dont really understand the “might of stormwind” revert.

Oh nevermind… yeah I do.

All the era alliance unsubbed their 2nd accounts because they no longer had to MC their mains and Blizzard freaked out at the lost of $$ hahaha.

1 Like

The same 15 people asking for stormrend back. Nothing to see here

Please bring back Stormrend. Was a positive change.

2 Likes

bring back stormrend

give the museum people what they want a realm without any of the changes

no pvp rank overhaul
no fruit pictures
no body type 1 or 2

nothing, no changes

2 Likes

Stormrend wehn?? Still no update reverting the changes. I could handle you guys taking away the dungeon logout skips and adding guild UI that takes up my whole screen as long as we got something positive out of it, you know like a BUFF. Instead you leave us with a guild UI and stripped us of QoL changes. Look I have never felt the need to come to the forums and complain about patch updates and been playing off and on for decades, that said I will be here being the squeaky wheel like the rest of the people who ACTUALLY play Era. Thank you for your time

1 Like

The people who want this game with no changes can have their own server, with vanilla graphics from 2004. Because, you know, no changes

3 Likes

RE: Might of Stormwind

“It’s a good idea and I stand by it”

1 Like

It’s really weird when people say that as in a sarcastic way/as some sort of threat.

As someone who started in the open beta, it would be fun to go through all the patches again and even the bugs, that’s never going to happen.

So Blizzards 1.12 again like Classic 2019 would be amazing.

3 Likes

Revert all the changes except Might of Stormwind!! The players want MoS!

2 Likes

We already have that right now with Era. It’s people like you that keep trying to make it “a realm with changes”.

SoD is the place to play if you want changes.

1 Like

SOD isnt even close to Era, you’ve said it a few times but it’s a bad comparison.

2 Likes