Classic Era Patch Updates

you are not even a current classic era player??? thats from 2019 not current era LOL

1 Like

wait so, no logs? orrrā€¦

1 Like

6% hit isnā€™t hard to achieve. 2% from LHH, your choice of shoulders (truestrikes are 2%), there are two hit rings. BDS is also 1% hit. Why would I ever use a trinket?

This is now a warrior gearing thread. Any attempts at pulling receipts will be ignored.

2 Likes

or that salvation is better than windfury

20% less threat

or

melee being able to hit multiple times

which is a dps increase?

Sorry Bakalmaoā€¦rules are rules.

Donā€™t let the door hit ya where Sargeras split ya.

I posted my logs, which are better than yours and your inability to use WCL is not my problem or prerogative.

You posted a log saying ā€œthis is the 55 min runā€ then it was just some the home page of the warrior. Do YOU not know how to link a log?

1 Like

All the ones from 2020 are archived? Idk what to tell you, Iā€™m not paying for that.

Hmmmā€¦

Convenient.

Do you feel like always having an excuse kind of makes you look bad, though? Like at some point you just stop being taken at face value.

1 Like

I mean whats your excuse for having worse logs than me?

Idk you might be better at the game!

Thanks. Iā€™m glad to have the endorsement of Encore and all 5 of the serial posters here.

There are many people better than me at Wow. I donā€™t really let that have a bearing on my life, ya know?

good job back in 2020. Do you play era anymore?

i like hows she saying opinions donā€™t matter because she has the faster clears

but then ignores how horde gets two buff that help them clear quicker and acts like its a disadvantage

windfury and they have a much easier time getting rend

Yea I play alts here and there just to level.

1 Like

Nobody on Alliance had any issue getting wcb (I also griefed it). Kings and might provide more than Windfury past Molten Core.

Wait wait waitā€¦

So before when we didnā€™t post anything you credited it against usā€¦

And now that we are posting with regularity you are crediting it against usā€¦

Logs, forum post numbers, players that are/arenā€™t brigading a forum postā€¦you sure love to move the goal posts.