Classic Era Patch Updates

Please say im not mad so that I can stop being mad im stuck here until you do

1 Like

If you dont post every time I post I will catch you. get movin

Iā€™m already rent free? This is gonna be fun :slight_smile:

okay and other then the one post count, which could be explained by a large group being upset or your explanation, how do you know its the same person?

because dismissing multiple customers concerns is called ā€œbad businessā€ in my line of work

1 Like

Saying you have an argument and actually having one are two different things. There is no argument for MoS because alliance dont need or deserve their own rend buff, least of all on account of it accidentally being shoehorned into Era because SoD.

ā€œI just want itā€ isnā€™t an argument. Its a request and a totally entitled one at that.

The argument against MoS is there isnt supposed to be any changes to Era and the blue posts and its reversal is bullet proof evidence of that.

2 Likes

Why would I assume that any of them are authentic when thereā€™s proof that they arenā€™t.

You havenā€™t made a single coherent argument past just being mad Ally got what u had. The no changes nonsense went out the window 4 years ago, get over it.

because you havenā€™t posted any actual proof that they are

edit: post actual proof not just your opinion

Ah, well this is gonna be a ā€œtrust meā€ scenario.

1 Like

I literally cannot move from this chair or continue in life until you say Iā€™m not mad. Your words are reality now.

like a wife should trust her abusive husband to treat her right?

or

how people should trust the politician that takes bribes from investors?

yeah no thank sister

1 Like

If you think you need to be a Naxx raider to lobby for or against game changes please go find the nearest cult member shelter you can check yourself into.

People who think like this are complete tools and I dont want them thinking for me which is why I handle my own business.

3 Likes

What a take.

Kinda feels like the two horde in here perma posting just wonā€™t really get the hint. Idk. Oh well. They can scream at the void as hard as we can.

better then being dismissive of dozens because you canā€™t fathom your actions had negative consequences

1 Like

You do need to be part for the community effected to have a say in it. Yes. You werenā€™t effected by the change. You are just mad that Ally got a thing you like. The no changes argument was lost 4 years ago when you kept subscribing.

1 Like

Dismissing 5 people is better than dismissing the entire Classic product because of a bad decision.

You said, ā€œBesides all that, Im sick of rend. God forbid youre minding your own business and turn in the quest without waiting for the whole server to tell you when itā€™s okay.ā€

Youā€™re acting like weā€™re playing a brand new version of the game. Era is (obviously) a nearly 20 year old rendition of a game with some changes along the way. A huge number of people are subbed and active on these servers to end game raid and push limits becauseā€¦ā€¦ what else do we do after that?

We arenā€™t preparing for an upcoming expansionā€¦ā€¦ world buffs (especially rend) allow the content to remain as fresh as possible to push clear times/parses.

Rend is the only world buff that has a massive limitation on gaining access to it (while also inconveniently being the best world buff depending on your class). It requires a mind control from an opposing faction that even still has a chance to failā€¦.

And with certain clusters having dangerously low activity Horde players, the buff increasingly becomes more difficult to get. If Rend was repeatable for the Horde side and not capped by a quest turn in, I donā€™t think it would be as big of a deal as it is.

So Iā€™ll ask againā€¦. Who hurt you?

1 Like

funny how the number goes down whenever it need to for your argument.

First one is 20x posts. 2nd one is 5 people. How are these related? 5 people can make 4 posts yea?