Classic Era Patch Updates

guy plays a dead faction on pve…

2 Likes

Idk how you can be so passive aggressive while brigading a forum for a change that isn’t coming.

truly the one who should be deciding alliance world buff changes

Is this the best you can do?

Pathetic.

1 Like

google passive aggressive. I’m stating facts. You are lying.

You’re the exact kind of psycho I’d expect to be brigading a forum but that’s ok man you can just log off.

1 Like

Nah im good. No need to get upset i’ll never hit your post count, dw

Based on your comment, you are not raiding naxxramas regularly so you are not even the intended audience that is impacted by this.

Maybe let the people who actually raid end game content have their opinion be heard. No kidding you don’t care about world buffs, because you’re not even raiding naxx. If you want to prove me wrong, go ahead and link a log of a recent naxx clear where you didn’t use world buffs….I’ll wait.

1 Like

Ok what guild does your Draenei Shaman play in on era?

1 Like

This guy is solely here to cause grief because he just plays av all day on a pve server. not a real player

1 Like

Yep, brain damage

1 Like

Me or Corpse? I raid naxx every week and parse average is 95%.

1 Like

Lol mad cause I call you out. Typical. It’s not changing but spend ur day here, next week too.

1 Like

We do have an argument(s) you just utterly disregard them on appearance because they don’t fit into your “purity of the game” philosophy you cling so firmly to.

PS. That position lost basically all its strength when you told on yourself by self-admitting you griefed your cluster and want to harm the raiding/parsing community.

corpseknife
IM FURIOUS. BUT ONLY BECAUSE U SAID I WAS IM NOT NORMALLY MAD CAN U TAKE IT BACK SO IM NOT MAD ANYMORE IM STUCK IN THIS ABYSS WITH NO LIGHT OR HOPE

1 Like

Yeah you’re probably the guy that’s replying to other people and literally 1v5’ing your guild. Get farmed.

The constant growth of this thread shows that the change that was made effected the opinions and playstyles of many players who seen Stormrend as a positive boon to the game.

This isn’t vanilla and change can occur even when Blizzard says #nochange this patch push is absolutely proof. This change is a positive outcome to this game and makes a mundane task easier.

But we all know the push of this patch and the introduction of STORMREND to Classic Era servers caused players to un-subscribe to the game which tip off flags within Blizzards finance department which caused discussions to be had about what changed happened. The discussions were that they were loosing money because of this most recent change and to revert those changes immediately then causing those who un-subbed to have to pay again if they wanted to get REND from their Horde toons.

If the vocal majority of players who want STORMREND back collectively un-subbed and in their reasoning was because of STORMREND being removed would show that the player base is unhappy enough to stop providing financial backing. It might cause Blizzard to reconsider or it could cause Blizzard to shutdown Classic Era all together.

idk what this means! please help im stuck in the abyss!

again you’re acting like giving a quality of life to a percent of the playerbase and then taking it away means people won’t come to the forums

there one post because they are never here, and this issue brought them here

insane to image people think “obviously these are all fakes” and will voice that instead of just admitting it effected more people then they though

People posting the exact same thing on different characters that has been said 20x already in the thread is what they call “brigading” in the business.

1 Like