Classic Era Patch Updates

Bring Back Stormrend

1 Like

The answer to “we never had genuine vanilla to begin with” or “#somechanges” is not an endorsement or excuse for more changes.

Its simply stating the obvious because what else are you gonna say when you got nothing?

Yeah Ive been reading this on official forums since like 2005. Even as millions were stampeding for the exit. Just keep changing it, no one will notice its not the game they were playing 6 months ago. Its like retail never happened or something.

Its the whole reason Im subbed.

Hardly.

Rend was never intended to be a gimme whenever someone wants it. Im not gonna start crying now. The WB meta is too stupid for me to endure.

Besides all that, Im sick of rend. God forbid youre minding your own business and turn in the quest without waiting for the whole server to tell you when its okay.

I trolled my cluster dropping it just to watch people lose their minds and the sheer insanity over it is why Im not surprised people think its owed to them and could care less about WBs.

2 Likes

the views of corpseknife are not the views of the majority

Bring Back Stormrend

5 Likes

Ok now we are truly getting to the bottom of why you don’t want MoS…this is good. We are getting to the heart of the matter.

It’s very little to do with it being in the game since it doesn’t really have anything to do with a Horde pvp’er. This is because of how you were treated in the past due to the raid meta crowd and now you wanna stick it to them any way you can…

Every single post. Every single reply. They all make sense now…

2 Likes

GoFundMe

Search:

Stormrend

HELP US MAKE IT HAPPEN

2 Likes

Bring back Might of Stormwind.

2 Likes

Grats on your 4700th forum post! That’s truly impressive! You should not let your emotions guide you on this one, as it seems you just want to “stick it to the world buff meta” and have no real intention of a better game!

3 Likes

click thread and its the same 5 people brigading on their alts this is boring

1 Like

never heard of ya

I know all these people lol. They aren’t alts.

3 Likes

you guys can claim whatever u want. we arent on the forums because we didnt need to be. Its pretty simple. you guys live here and thats uhhhh… one way to game I guess

1 Like

Its nothing specific, its the idea of changes itself, which Ive stated a whole bunch of times already. I am subbed to play a version of this game that is not wide open to wholesale changes. Yes, changes happened but that doesnt mean I have to accept or endure more changes.

Im simply making sure there is an opposing voice amidst the salt bed we’re traversing so Blizzard doesnt get any ideas.

Yeah, you’re saying it but thats not the same thing as proving it is it?

I got my proverbial ducks in a row. Im asking for the same in return. You cant give that to me because it doesnt exist and thats why MoS shouldnt either.

3 Likes

And you keep coming here from retail to say the same thing every day. You aren’t any better or different than anyone else here LOL

1 Like

You can’t just say “what I said is true” and then its so. That’s not how the world works.

1 Like

Yeah dozens of very authentic “One post by this user” just popped up on the singular topic of SW rend and not any other topic before in the games entire cycle. That’s crazy man but enjoy yelling at the abyss, its not changing.

1 Like

Yes we dont live on the fourms. We like the game!

where are the people asking for sod runes back, rend seller?

Its their theory MoS needs to be there, burden of proof is on them.

They dont have an argument, Im just pointing it out.

2 Likes

Who hurt you?

2 Likes

I’ve counted at least 40 different names that I recognize, let alone the people I don’t. But hey whatever lies you need to tell to pretend you don’t have some weird bias.

1 Like