Classic Era Patch Updates

THANK YOU! This is exactly it.

I posted this elsewhere but seems topical with that reply:

This might be hard for (some) to believe, but most of us who play the game aren’t on here trolling all day. Run my logs on Mankrik, I am a legit classic era player in one of the top guilds in the game.

I hate that they removed MOS. It was sweet relief from having to get rend in Crossroads 3-5 times a week. People were genuinely excited for the game in a way I haven’t seen in years.

Before they removed MOS, I had no reason to be on here posting. This is true for the vast majority of new people posing here. I know many of them personally. The fact you have 6000 posts on these forums does not give you any more credibility or clout. People like you stirred the hornet’s nest by clamoring for MOS to be removed. That attitude is completely out of touch with what the majority of the player base wants.

I also hold no ill-will toward those who do post here a lot. Whatever floats your boat. Just don’t disparage those of us who never post and are now angry about the whiners who tricked Blizzard into removing MOS.

4 Likes

MoS was a great quality of life change that created a stir of excitement and activity on my cluster (Mankrik). Please bring it back. Thank you.

4 Likes

SoD has your QoL. Nothing is stopping you.

3 Likes

I hate changes and updates, and that’s why I play Classic Era instead of other games… But, to be honest, that SW buff, the new PvP system, and the new guild tab did come in handy and should stay for good!

Btw there are 70,000 honorable kills still missing on my warlock since the new PvP system was updated! Please add those back to the ones that are still showing.

2 Likes

you so cute lol with such an awful take

Please give us Might of Stormwind and our Honorable Kills Back!

3 Likes

Saying its awful and proving its awful are two different things.

MoS was rightly removed from the game so guess which crowd is on the “bad take” side of things.

2 Likes

It was definitely removed, maybe you should prove the “rightly” part of your statement, since you all obsessed with proof an all

1 Like

There ya go.

I also hate changes and updates, Classic should be Classic overall, but please give us Might of Stormwind back! Ppl are getting rend anyways so that doesn’t make any difference just a little extra time to players enjoy life!

5 Likes

You are quoting lip service lol… all the other changes made to ERA over the years were fully communicated in advance were they? mmmm…

3 Likes

Bring back MOS for the people! \o/

3 Likes

Alliance is grabbing Rend anyways, MOS will make no changes on the gameplay, bring it back!

3 Likes

SoD changes don’t belong in Era. I shouldn’t have to quote a blue to highlight the stupidly obvious but you asked me for the evidence and I provided it. You can scoff at it like it doesn’t matter but that just means your input is pretty much worthless.

Do you mean the literal 100s of bugs and hiccups that plagued Era all through SoM and now SoD or things like the PvP changes which were communicated in advance?

Nevermind the fact that those changes have zero bearing on these changes. Apples to oranges, yadda yadda.

2 Likes

Really, just use the mind control cap. It’s been working for decades.

The SoD buff ‘stormrend’ accidentally being in era was nothing more than a bug/glitch due to oversight during the patch implementation.

I swear if they accidentally enabled flying mounts in Era’s Azeroth, the same ppl would be here posting “Omg let us keep flying! some changes!”

2 Likes

yeah nah just stormrend pls thanks

3 Likes

Yeah, bad example lol. No one wants flying mounts.

2 Likes