Classic Era Patch Updates

Bring back stormrend and cloning while your at it please and thank you!! xD

4 Likes

Must be hard, being forced to summon like that.
Oh the inhumanity of it all!
Queue :notes: dramatic music :musical_note:

Huge quality of life change, shouldnā€™t and didnā€™t harm the general community, just was more accessible. Since players could go through an arduous process via Mind Control to get it anyway I donā€™t think they should have reversed this change.

We are already far away from the letter of the law with ā€œVanilla-likeā€ era servers. Heck, huge changes like PvP rankings was a larger overall impact to actual balance, yet thatā€™s stuck around. The inconsistency here is not great.

So please, bring back Stormrend!

5 Likes

They also didnā€™t ask anyone if they wanted the PVP changes either. In fact I donā€™t ever remember a single time Blizzard solicited my feedback for any changes theyā€™ve ever made to ERA

4 Likes

Players in 2013:

ā€œBlizz we need vanilla because retail is too accessible with too much QoLā€

Players in 2024:

:rofl:

So the answer to being somewhat of a departure is to make it more of departure even though the stated goal of classic eras existence is built on the premise of not doing that very thing. Thereā€™s a contradiction in there somewhere.

Good news tho, your sub gets you access to Season of Discovery where your dreams are fully realized.

2 Likes

You can troll elsewhere eh? No one here wants to go to SOD. You seem to be having issues figuring that out.

2 Likes

On the contrary theyre asking for SoD changes. Surely you can make the connection.

1 Like

Maybe in another 1270 posts, youā€™ll get it :slight_smile:

1 Like

adds to the post count and keeps bumping the topic up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Donā€™t forget if you havenā€™t done so yet to sign the petition our cluster has been sharing around. While Iā€™m personally not fond of the change, I absolutely support you folks in your efforts.

1 Like

entire guild is passing it around, think we counted well over 50 signatures

1 Like

At least 5000 more by you and the 4 other people spamming on rotating alts.

Blizzard can see posts by same accounts you know.

I already got it. A near complete reversal of the changes with one awaiting some additional feedback.

In the time it takes me to hammer out another 1270 posts MoS still wonā€™t be in the game.

We. Do. Not. Care.

We are gonna keep posting on mains, alts, burners, even our motherā€™s account will be utilized. Whatever we need to do in order for our collective voice to be heard.

1 Like

Wow you must be a real delight in real life. if your handful of posts on this thread are a microcosm of the rest of your 4000 posts, thatā€™s a lot of worthless writing. Gz

Ok all 5 of your votes have been counted appreciate your input.

Blizzard can tell when you do this. As they are the only ones who could change this back, sockpuppeting does not help.

On top of that, this sort of thing waters down or even invalidates the point that a few have made in this thread about how this has so much feedback and the original thread does not.

Also the dev post at the top of this thread about reverting some changes had 3x more likes than the other thread did. If people were happy last week maybe they should have at least taken two seconds to put a like on that, instead of spending time attempting to be deceptive now.

3 Likes

Oh word? Ok.

Also it was a joke in response to an accusation that was levied against many of us that we were using alternative accounts to bolster our numbers. I assumed most ppl would get that considering I said we would use ā€œour motherā€™s accountā€ like we shared a collective motherā€¦but alas.

You and the other two people who have been combative to the ā€œ5 of usā€ who have voiced a dissenting opinion can try and negate our opinions as much as you want but we will not be silenced. We are angry and we are allowed to say so.

Iā€™m assuming they wouldnā€™t even bother posting if they werenā€™t scared of MOS coming backā€¦ Just saying

4 Likes