Classic Era Patch Updates

Bring back mos!

4 Likes

Keep experimental changes to sod!

3 Likes

Why revert the good changes, but leave no log outskip and the horrible guild UI, if you are going to leave half the changes in, give us the bloody good stuff!

5 Likes

Day 482, Midnight:

A traveler came by today. Reminded me of all the things I donā€™t miss out there.

The smell of the Undercity stuck in my maskā€¦
The Winterspring chill through my chain vestā€¦
Filthy boars of the Blasted Landsā€¦ never liked mystery meatā€¦

Iā€™m a homebody at heart, give me a mud hut and some wolf fights.

2 Likes

Sure I get what you mean about the mother thing, but saying that, people sockpuppet all the time on the forums.

Even if you do not swap posting toons, some people do think that this makes a difference, and I was just saying that Blizzard is aware of it. There are some people swapping alts on this thread, and just not in the way to add some humor with their MC cap accounts.

Just as someone was spamming the same links over and over with a poorly written petition that may have been doing better if it had more thought put into it and wasnā€™t written hastily.

You can be angry if you want to and this is the place for it, so have at it.

Iā€™ve been passionate about WoW things too although never about something that got reverted a week later that was put into a version of the game that was stated to stay the same, especially something that I and others never even asked for before. :person_shrugging:

3 Likes

Bring back Might of Stormwind #OneRend

2 Likes

the petition has over 300 signatures last i checked earlier today

1 Like

Please bring back Might of Stormwind!

4 Likes

summoning others is the ascension
the ultimate final form
lifeā€™s greatest reward

3 Likes

Please stop changing the game. I donā€™t understand. Changes were meant to be for SoD and other iterations right? I miss the old Guild UI. Revert to 2019 with era, and only make changes to make the game more like it was in 2004-2007. Era is era, itā€™s in the name like three times (classic, era, vanilla wow) leave it alone like yā€™all said you would.

5 Likes

Might of Stormrend was a healthy change for Era raiding (just as chronoboons once were). Please donā€™t let a vocal minority that do not spend that much time on era or raid influence the decisions behind your change. As a long time Era player, I fully support adding the Might of Stormwind to Classic Era.

5 Likes

The 8 likes on your post are all from the same guy. 1-3 post accounts just spam changing characters and liking the comment.

Youā€™re probably also him lol.

Wild

99% of players donā€™t actively post on the forums. Itā€™s only when thereā€™s a change that people donā€™t like do they come and voice their opinions. Also, youā€™re posting on an era topic with a non era account. Do you play era?

1 Like

As someone whose used these forums for a looooongggg time I know itā€™s incredibly sus to see a super dead game like era get hundreds of comments and shared likes all from the same 10-15 1-2 post andys.

Itā€™s beyond sus.

Thereā€™s more posts on this thread than ppl who still log raids on era lol

What is sus is someone posting opinons about a version of the game they arenā€™t playing

2 Likes

Era is played by boomers and millenialsā€¦ Why are you saying ā€œsusā€ā€¦ Thatā€™s sus

2 Likes

I play it on occasion.

AH is absolutely way to inflated to enjoy the game if you donā€™t buy gold.

Game needs a hard reset for sure.

Hard to enjoy the game when consumes cost 750 a raid.

Inflation is relative, you can go farm herbs and make 10x the profit off them that you used to. It just sounds like you donā€™t play era so not sure why you are here to discuss on this specific topic

3 Likes

It took you guys 3 months to fix the whisper bug. Please give back the best QOL update youā€™ve ever given us. Bring back Might of Stormwind!

5 Likes

I mean you could farm herbs for 30 minutes and get the consumes you need for raid. Inflation works both ways.

2 Likes