Classic Era Patch Updates

Reversing these changes was a bad idea. Stormrend, guild ui, proper guild banks, dual spec, and meeting stones that summon, are all changes that I would welcome. They do not break a classic experience at all. Purists and gatekeepers of rend can take a hike.

1 Like

Might of Stormrend was an extremely healthy change for Era raiding (just as chronoboons once were). Please don’t let a vocal minority influence the decisions behind your change. As a long time Era raider, I fully support adding the Might of Stormrend to Classic Era.

3 Likes

I don’t think Blizz got rid of Stormrend because of trolls, I believe lots of Ally dropped there Rend accounts, for a little while we liked you again Blizz

1 Like

i think youre 100% correct Saemeas

1 Like

Thanks for reversing the mistakes Blizz!

5 Likes

i suppose it’s something i just won’t understand.

while i don’t think we’ll agree on this issue hopefully we and blizzard can keep discussion open

i will admit i let me temper get the better of me whenever i have 5-6 people piling on but a one-on-one discussion to get questions answered is always appreciated, thank you

Having Might of Stormrend was an extremely welcomed change to classic era and helped many raiders with time, gold, etc. It honestly didn’t really change anything besides make it better for the majority. I can only see it hurting horde characters that are selling their mind control or blizzard with sub accounts being deactivated. I personally want Stormrend back as i personally can’t afford another account to get normal rend in org as my wife will most likely divorce me for playing more!

6 Likes

Make WOW ERA great again, bring back Might of Stormrend!

8 Likes

There can’t be that many unsubs to make that big of a difference really. And if it’s better for the player base they should have the long term health of the game at heart and take the short term sub loss.

6 Likes

I just can’t understand how removing Stormrend was for the better of the WOW ERA community. It didn’t hurt anything, if anything it helped raiders more.

4 Likes

day number 2 of asking for might of the stormwind back!

5 Likes

give us our stormrend back

4 Likes

I legit resubbed just for Might of Stormrend as it was something new to Classic ERA that wasn’t some garbage SOD mumbo jumbo crap while not affecting the game at all but a HUGE welcome to the raiding community.

10 Likes

As much as i like summoning people to rend hill, and believe me I LOVE SUMMONING PEOPLE it was really like a second job that i was getting paid for. I’m all for bringing back Stormrend and i can get a break from summoning people.

1 Like

Let the kids pump Kaivax. Let the kids pump.

They just wanna PUUUUUuuuuUUUUUUuuuump.

3 Likes

And I mean, if it is…then just tell us lol. I’d accept the decision easier if that was truly the reason and they just admitted it.

Bring back Stormrend.

How many more posts do we need for you to hear this Blizz? 2000? 3000?

8 Likes

We don’t even need a long blue post. Just say:

“We hear you guys. It is back in the game.”

And the celebration would commence like the parade at the end of Star Wars Episode One The Phantom Menace.

4 Likes

Bring back Stormrend

3 Likes

This may or may not help but I put up with many of the changes even though I didnt like them because a private server is not an option for me. I was looking for a place to play vanilla for forever and be able to play those same toons five years from now and this is the only place I can realistically do that.

Its not perfect by any means but its official and this is where I would expect to find other players like me. That hasn’t really worked out for me in the way I would have hoped, changes included, but I do the best that I can with what Im given because its this or bust - no WoW at all.

I resigned myself to the fact that I would to roll with the changes in exchange for that. Again, I feel like the pvp changes were hedonistically self inflicted by the player base and Blizz was left with no other option. If we’re being honest, they didnt have another option because that option was to let the misery continue. (Edit: At this point I wouldn’t mind if they completely overhauled the pvp system to something a little more cohesive since they already changed it).

The recent changes are no where near anything close to that. Ally rend buffs are neither needed or deserved. In many cases, not wanted. No one asked for them prior to getting them. People lobbied for years for some kind of changes to the pvp system. These two cases are worlds apart.

One was about necessary behavior modification, MoS is about entitlement and nothing else.

3 Likes