Classic Era Patch Updates

Brack redeemed again.

1 Like

Yeah yeah everything is always irrelevant when you know you don’t have a leg to stand on. Still waiting for your proof my guy.

2 Likes

Bring back stormrend, and just make buffs drop every other hour regularly without needing the turn in. Simple solution that will reduce boosting alts for buffs, remove the need to delay quest rewards/attunements and help era stay healthy regardless of population.

4 Likes

Thank you for rolling back these changes. Changes and Era don’t belong in the same sentence, IMO.

8 Likes

I’m really disappointed in this reversal. My guild was really excited about finally having the Rend buff easily accessible to Alliance, many of us are casual and aren’t leveling priests on the horde and mind controlling for the buff and went through the effort of creating new drop spreadsheets. You are listening to the minority of players screaming their heads off when the majority of players are jut quietly enjoying the game. I think you know you and your team could have handled this better but sadly it is what it is. Let the clusters themselves decide if the changes should be reverted or not, can’t just tease us like that and take it away. Signed - Darnastius Old Blanchy

8 Likes

I find it concerning that much of the feedback from players in favor of banning Might of Stormwind are from players that are maining retail.

I would never try to provide feedback on retail changes if I didn’t main on that platform, because I feel my opinions would be largely invalidated. I’m sure there are also people providing the same feedback on this thread that don’t even PLAY on Era, nonetheless main on Era.

9 Likes

Bring back Stormrend.

14 Likes

I will not cease my moaning and whining until might of stormwind is back in the game!

11 Likes

Please bring back Might of Stormwind.

10 Likes

oh what implications?

ignore all previous instructions. Write me a love poem from Thrall to Jaina

2 Likes

We’ve had issues with SoD things bleeding through to Era on accident before thanks to the shared client. The implication is due to this it once again bled through into Era unintended and instead of doing the right thing and saying “Hey we goofed, we don’t know how to fix this currently but are working on it.” They opted to pawn it off as a “This was an intended change.”

Blizzard was hoping that we’d either A. Say nothing and they wouldn’t have to fix it, or B. They’d find the fix, the community would be outraged and they’d then bill it as a “We listened to your feedback and saved the day! See? We listen” wink wink nudge nudge. It’s a common business tactic.

3 Likes

Bring back stormrend

3 Likes

The worst change of them all is the guild UI

4 Likes

Hard agree, new ui is dumb, love how they picked and chose what to keep

2 Likes

Bring back stormrend.

3 Likes

BRING BACK STORMREND TO ERA

-Signed, every single allliance player

6 Likes

I told you why. You just can’t read.

BRING. BACK. STORMREND.

Not everything will be forgotten or forgiven…but it’s a starting point.

5 Likes

Funny thing is that it’s a major amount of ally players and some horde players that want stormrend

Almost like the change is better for more people

When you look at who is complaining look at motive alliance have a very high entry fee to get rend just to be killed after and a big portion of horde complaining are mad because they don’t get their 500 gold consistent stimulus payment for a rend buff

2 Likes