Classic Era Patch Updates

Blizzard let this Shaman play the game…get him off that hill…bring back STORMREND!!

3 Likes

For the love of Jesus Thrall! Please bring back Stormrend!!!

7 Likes

Please bring back storm rend for hardcore.

4 Likes

https://strawpoll.com/3RnYXlp6pyeVOTE HERE

https://sign.moveon.org/petitions/we-want-stormrend-back-in-wow-era?just_launched=trueSIGN HERE

BRING BACK STORMREND :earth_americas:

3 Likes

How does anyone here think that playing SOD is the alternative to having MOS in Era? They are two completely different games. The reason we are still here playing Era is because we don’t want to play SOD. Give your heads a shake if you suggested that. Shame on you for being so dumb.

6 Likes

Please bring back Might of Stormwind

6 Likes

Alliance player, thanks for reversing those changes, but we want all changes reversed.

I cant stand the GUild UI, can you tell us what obstacles there are for Guild leaders and how it improves their management, cos just saying it does not mean anything. What does it improve.

Also making world buffs non dispellable makes god mode to the sweaty players so they can pawn noobs easier in PvP, not well thought out either. The imbalance is already to bad’

Please revert all changes

5 Likes

Blizz … I’ve been playing Era for something like 18 months now. And for the FIRST TIME I’m completely mad at you. Like a little kid that you gave a candy - let it have a lick - and then rip it out of her mouth. Are you actively trying to destroy your own game?

I don’t think I want to play anymore. You have now evoked exactly the same reaction that let me leave the game before. You gave me a taste that was wonderful, then you took it away.

4 Likes

you’re on a dead server with like 10 people there, why would it bother you?

They sung praises as they unsubbed their MC cap accounts and sent a clear message to blizzard

I will never understand why people who play wow always find a way to complain and whine about something.

Era has grown a lot in the last few months without Alliance getting the Rend buff… you’re point is completely invalid.

Had blizzard never introduced it in the first place, nobody would have crybabied a damn thing.

5 Likes

Please bring back Might of Stormwind

7 Likes

We want Stormrend!

6 Likes

I absolutely never post on these forums but I’m posting now because Stormrend was a great idea and I want it back. Thank you.

8 Likes

Please bring back Might of Stormwind. It was a great QoL change.

4 Likes

How about you just go to SoD. It’s classic with Alliance Rend!

3 Likes

How about you stop typing

I guess thank you for ALMOST returning the game to the way it was? Apology accepted, don’t change it anymore.

4 Likes

we get it, you just want to grief alli in the barrens. just say it…
i like to clean people of buffs too with my passive aoe detect magic, high 5! so vanilla

5 Likes